Fort Wayne semi state rankings

boomer

We will get to that Im in contact with various arenas.....its a bidding war...The garden wants it but wont allow it to be broadcast Live...Bankers life was interesed but I dont think it could hold the capacity crowd that is sure to show up, and the Brownsburg AD has yet to get back with me...will keep you posted

The Pontiac Silver Dome might have an opening.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will get to that Im in contact with various arenas.....its a bidding war...The garden wants it but wont allow it to be broadcast Live...Bankers life was interesed but I dont think it could hold the capacity crowd that is sure to show up, and the Brownsburg AD has yet to get back with me...will keep you posted

see if peck will let you use the fieldhouse

Really I can't wait to see this upcoming season. You are really helping my wrestling club more than you know. Some people can intrinsically motivate. Others need that extrinsic motivation. We are on notice and taking notes. Carroll on paper should beat Wayne by at least 36. This lockerroom fodder is the key ingredient.  I can tell you right now I can't speak for the kids from Wayne who did not take advantage of this offseason. I can speak for the 2 that reside with me and the other 5 who wrestled with us. They are looking forward to meeting Mr. Y2. Sept.8th is just the preliminaries. Camprino has made it clear that no one from our club will place there. We shall see. Nov.22  is the  key. I'm a keep it real and honest no bias. Saying we can beat Carroll is ridiculous. I won't say that. I will say this. My 7 are coming to compete. The scheduling gods new what they were doing. Riley Johnson's name may not ring bells but at least he is ***NO NO NO***ious. All Fort Wayne City Schools need to schedule tougher competition. Iron sharpens Iron. We saw several state placers from Indiana at the Grand River Rumble. We saw guy who is probably going to ranked first this year get ran threw. One of them had an epiphany and it was telling. He said man they aren't so big and scary. He looks like a 16 year old(cause he is). He has an arm a leg leg arm head. Human even. Wrestle the right way be no respecter of person yet respect everyone and you can go far. Get your popcorn ready.

Didn't this Neely fella lose a couple times at the Carroll tournament? Might want to knock him down a few spots and insert the kids that beat him.

So incorrect, Carroll put in the records wrong. We have the second place medal and the kid from Garrett you guys have beating him: He teched at Carroll. On lost to Franklin there.

Didn't this Neely fella lose a couple times at the Carroll tournament? Might want to knock him down a few spots and insert the kids that beat him.

So incorrect, Carroll put in the records wrong. We have the second place medal and the kid from Garrett you guys have beating him: He teched at Carroll. On lost to Franklin there.

The Garrett kid has a second place medal also, must have been a tie.

What eye test? The one where he looks like he should be on the basketball court?

Omar didn't appreciate this comment nor did his family.

You must have missed the comments on Scott Neff then. Most 6'5" athletes are on the basketball court, sorry that hurt your feelings.

The Garrett kid has a second place medal also, must have been a tie.

Most 6'5" athletes are on the basketball court, sorry that hurt your feelings.

Call that kid from Garrett and ask him in his lifetime how many time has he scored on Neeley an offensive point. Zero. It's cool  Omar dribbles some heads on the way to state.

Folks we have it figured out...prepare to mark your calanders!

matchofthecentury.jpg

GONNA BE A REAL SLOBBER KNOCKER!!!!

dang...i cant stand fabio but this is freaking awesome work right here lmao. i would like to be on the undercard in a MMA style cage match with fabio jr. set it up. lol

Columbia City Freestyle tournament in or around 2007.  He got 3rd out of 3 that day.

Rodney said he didn't wrestle in 2007. He said he did wrestle 211 or 213 whatever it was at Columbia City in '06. He said he has the second place medal in his hand and if you did beat him(he says you are making it up) he gave up like 40 lbs. What weight was it? I've never seen Rodney weigh more than 185 in his life. It's not on trackwrestling I checked LOL. I called Blane Culp and Pat Culp to see if they could verify your account of things. No Dice. Mr.DeWitt no good. You have a photocopy of the bracket? I even tried to trackdown Mary Friedt. Didn't get her but her contact person said She doesn't buy it. She's seen Bolden and knows you and said she doesn't care if Rodney puffed a plantation of Tobacco he didn't lose to you. I said I don't know, this guy keeps good records he has analgorithm he can use to alter the space-time continuum and go back to '07 beat Rodney whilst asleep with a Newport in his mouth and then return with Bracket inhand. She said "not likely."

glad to know i have made you mad enough that you want to cage fight me  ::)

you dont make me mad at all, i just dont like you. probably as much as you dont like me but that dont matter. it only has to do with trash you said about me that wasnt true but thats in the past. its a new day. we are in the same fight now...to keep this great sport alive in the olympics and i will fight that battle side by side with enemies lol. as far as the cage goes, thats just my comfort zone. you could probably beat me on a mat, more than likely anyway, but definately not in a cage lol. no biggie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.