New castle SS rankings

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm... Best for them academically or for sports?

a kid can get a good education wherever he wants if he's hell bent on doing so, heck here in Indy kids from the worst IPS schools will go to the ivy league because they choose to educate themselves, but there are a lot of schools and sports programs that also just go through the motions... ::)

I believe you are right Big Bob. FC signed off because what I am hearing, the transfer took place because he had to go to school in the district he lived in per FC. Which is Perry.

The rule as I understand it is, a kid can go where ever he wants as a freshman, but if he transfers thereafter he has to sit a year unless for a legit reason, so simply living in that district wouldn't I think justify a move unless some other type of hardship was involved because the family chose to go to school outside that district in the first place...IMO

• 4 weeks later...

It can be, I was just specifying.

i say regionals for sure, he has the talent to go to semi state but I think his weight class might be real tough for a freshman. I am a fan though so I will be cheering him on the whole way. I have seen Brett Johnson from perry meridian being predicted to go to semi state and Bane does have a win over him so who knows.

• 2 weeks later...

Any changes to these rankings?  I've heard rumor of a few kids who are bumping up one and two weight classes fromlast year.  They've hit the weight room pretty hard over summer and did a lot of work on the football field.  I'm interested in seeing how these rankings will change when someone finds out what weight these guys are going after the first meet.  I'm thinking some might say, "how'd they gain that much?" Maybe looking up some of these guts that play football and searching for a roster might help.