Perry Meridian Imploding- Tonte gets Team point deducted in Carroll/Bova match

Butt Drag

Every school in Indiana wishes they had a Coach as dedicated as Tonte.  Yes, He is passionate.

As for imploding, I would like for you to explain that one to me.

All of the Perry loses have been to well respected programs.  I don't see any of these KIDS, and they are KIDS getting beat by  kids with double digit losses. 

It is okay to hate us.  It just makes us work harder. 

Tonte has done more with FARLESS, than any program in the STATE.

Still confident that TEAM TONTE will be hoisting the HARDWARE tonight.

Every school in Indiana wishes they had a Coach as dedicated as Tonte.  Yes, He is passionate.

All of the Perry loses have been to well respected programs.  I don't see any of these KIDS, and they are KIDS getting beat by  kids with double digit losses. 

while no one knowledgable with indiana wrestling would question perry's commitment to excellence, to say they have "done more with FARLESS, than any program in the STATE" is an incredibly condescending overstatment.

the high-quality move-ins perry has attracted would have been impact players in any program in indiana.  no way, no how are these move-ins "far less". 

Perry Meridian is a great wrestling program. To say they have done anything with "FARLESS" than any program is the state is just totally wrong. At the small school I coach at we would have to have 55% of the boys go out for the wrestling team to equal the amount of wrestlers PM has on the team this year. Our school also has basketball and swimming in the winter. We will never get over half the the boys on the team. PM on the other hand has only 5% of the boys in their school on the wrestling team. If I only got 5% of the boys at my school to wrestle I would have 6 wrestlers on the team.

while no one knowledgable with indiana wrestling would question perry's commitment to excellence, to say they have "done more with FARLESS, than any program in the STATE" is an incredibly condescending overstatment.

the high-quality move-ins perry has attracted would have been impact players in any program in indiana.  no way, no how are these move-ins "far less".

Excuse me, let me clarify.  I wasn't speaking of just this year with regards to "FAR LESS".  Over all the years that TONTE has coached.

You can't BLAME Tonte for parents wanting their wrestlers to be in his room.   

There are several State placers that are at other schools that grew up and wrestled for PMWC and even PMMS. 

Excuse me, let me clarify.  I wasn't speaking of just this year with regards to "FAR LESS".  Over all the years that TONTE has coached.

You can't BLAME Tonte for parents wanting their wrestlers to be in his room.   

There are several State placers that are at other schools that grew up and wrestled for PMWC and even PMMS.

if you read this post, no one is "blaming" coach tonte or parents.  factually speaking, there is not a mention of "blame" in the post.

you are merely being called on an outrageous claim.

I read this and thought, huh...

Then I looked up at the team score...huh?

Yorktown had them on the ropes, James lost, McCormick upset Sinkovics when he was getting dominated,

Carroll won, and they did not take advantage of it.  Perry M givith, and Yorktown did not takith, enough.

Congrats to Perry

But........if you made those 6  very, very good. You could be Team State Champions.  ;D

Sure if you have the right 6 guys. I had 19 this year but my first year at this school I had 4 guys. Tell me how good of practice partners you think my 4 guys had when they were 125lbs, 152lbs, 189lbs, and HWT?

I wrestled for Tonte when he was a younger guy. We always knew he was the very best and that it wouldn't be long before everyone knew his name. He was a fiery guy then and it appears things haven't changed much. Jealousy and envy cause threads like this one. Every school in the state would be lucky to have him imploding on their sidelines.

bigmak--- need you to step in and translate.

<wrestlingfan182 interpreter> Coach Tonte has approximately 80% success rate when arguing a call. Therefore, when he argues a call, more than likely he will get the call based on his success rate. He will question a call that he feels necessary for any kid he coaches.

<wrestlingfan182 interpreter> Coach Tonte has approximately 80% success rate when arguing a call. Therefore, when he argues a call, more than likely he will get the call based on his success rate. He will question a call that he feels necessary for any kid he coaches.

lol ya what he said

thanks, buddy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.