malcolm vs luginbill (fake)???

dfay123

I will explain what happened. Kaine injured his back in an illegal bow and arrow. Injury time started. The trainer came to the mat. She was evaluating him. The two minutes expired. The trainer would not let him continue. The match was 2-1 in favor of Malcolm in the first period. This is not a situation anyone wants to happen. The choice was made to accept the dq. He was cleared to wrestle the next round by the medical staff, so he did. As I said, a tough situation on both sides. One kid's season is over. How is it fair to end our season on an illegal move. Would have like to finish it on the mat. Please do not bad talk a kid.

Tony Currie

Adams Central.

I will explain what happened. Kaine injured his back in an illegal bow and arrow. Injury time started. The trainer came to the mat. She was evaluating him. The two minutes expired. The trainer would not let him continue. The match was 2-1 in favor of Malcolm in the first period. This is not a situation anyone wants to happen. The choice was made to accept the dq. He was cleared to wrestle the next round by the medical staff, so he did. As I said, a tough situation on both sides. One kid's season is over. How is it fair to end our season on an illegal move. Would have like to finish it on the mat. Please do not bad talk a kid.

Tony Currie

Adams Central.

Well said Coach. Thanks for clearing it up. It is sad to see the lack of class among so many fans today. Hearing that the trainer said he couldn't continue, there should be no argument here. Case closed.

He didn't look hurt wrestling the next matches....he was laughing at one point an showin off to the crowd........?

I was talking the same thing over with some of my buddies I was sitting by. The question came up, how would you respond in that same situation? As a sophomore in high school, getting booed by adults, for doing nothing wrong. As an unbiased person, after hearing all the facts, I love the way he acted. He fed off the crowd, granted, holding up the 3 after he won may be a little much, but he is a sophomore. Let anybody who has never cocked off to people that are hating on them pass judgement.

Jus didn't get how he was normal the next matches an if ur hurt that bad u wouldn't be able to wrestle jus sayin ...look at it two ways it looked faked because of that ..I hope it wasn't but that's the way it seemed...the move didn't look illegal just potentially dangerous so no point added. Point is he wrestled normal after the dq it don't make sence but Wat ever it will jus teach kids in the future on how to get to state an eiser way hah

Jus didn't get how he was normal the next matches an if ur hurt that bad u wouldn't be able to wrestle jus sayin ...look at it two ways it looked faked because of that ..I hope it wasn't but that's the way it seemed...the move didn't look illegal just potentially dangerous so no point added. Point is he wrestled normal after the dq it don't make sence but Wat ever it will jus teach kids in the future on how to get to state an eiser way hah

Or teach kids not to run illegal bow and arrow moves? Also, as the Adams Central coach said, the trainer said he could not continue. Now, from that I concluded that it wasn't the wrestler's choice. Read into that as you want, but a licensed physician would not clear him to go on, regardless if he wanted to fight through the pain or not. Only he knows how bad he was hurt, so I am not about to say that he was faking.

now you're just being bitter

He didn't look hurt wrestling the next matches....he was laughing at one point an showin off to the crowd........?

he was not showing off to the crowd. To clear things up he held up a 30 on his hands for his 30th pin this year. Which happens to be the new single season record

I do not have a "dog in the fight" but I was there yesterday and was extremely disappointed in the booing.  Whether the ref, the trainer, the coach, Mr. Luginbill or Mr. Malcolm was wrong, I don't know...but a whole section of people booing like they did is uncalled for at a high school sporting event and shows VERY LITTLE class in my opinion.