Pound for Pound

benni hanna 79

No disrespect to the others but ya gotta love lecount's style.  That motion offense is sick.  Brandon James should be in discussion too.  The kid only has one career loss to the #1 ranked kid in the country and no one has scored offensive points on him this year.

I can take LeCount.  I should be ahead of him.

I love micic

But Sliga has wrestled in the toughest weight classes since he was a freshman, he will be a 2X but his success on the national level is why I put him above micic

Sligs is college ready now, he could compete right now IMO, micic needs to grow a lot over the summer to be a 125 pounder at the next level & be competitive, in the Big 10 & national level he just needs to grow, wrestling men in college, smaller weight wrestlers have a tougher transition to the next level IMO then heavier wrestlers

Sliga pound for pound best wrestler hands down IMO. I also think he would beat 182 champ just too strong & to fast & technical for Robinson or any champ at 220 I honestly think Sliga would beat both champs

I'm excited to see Sliga at northwestern & in the big 10, best wrestling conference in the country but I think big things r definitely in Sligas future, multiple conference champ, multiple AA & hopefully a national championship or 2

I love micic

But Sliga has wrestled in the toughest weight classes since he was a freshman, he will be a 2X but his success on the national level is why I put him above micic

Sligs is college ready now, he could compete right now IMO, micic needs to grow a lot over the summer to be a 125 pounder at the next level & be competitive, in the Big 10 & national level he just needs to grow, wrestling men in college, smaller weight wrestlers have a tougher transition to the next level IMO then heavier wrestlers

Sliga pound for pound best wrestler hands down IMO. I also think he would beat 182 champ just too strong & to fast & technical for Robinson or any champ at 220 I honestly think Sliga would beat both champs

I'm excited to see Sliga at northwestern & in the big 10, best wrestling conference in the country but I think big things r definitely in Sligas future, multiple conference champ, multiple AA & hopefully a national championship or 2

Gotta respect this one... hard to argue with Sliga as your choice with all he's accomplished.

Micic does have another year to grow. I think the advantage Micic will have at the next level is being a 4 year 125 pounder. When you look at his build, his weight is so efficient. His outstanding technique aside, there just aren't allot of bodies like his. It really helps him compete against heavier wrestlers.

Translation:  At RWA I've watched him beat Drew Hughes of Lowell, Josh Fuqua of CP, Julian Torres of Portage, Trevor Burlison of CP, and Tommy Forte of Mishawaka.  But I'm not willing to use names..

wow! Someone must really need the attention!  ::)

Yeah I wasn't sure how to take the "translation" thing. That was unnecessary. ::)

I didn't think the post about watching him beat kids in practice that are top 5 guys at 120, 126, 132, and 138 was necessary... Hmm lets see here.. where would you see him practice? Who goes to that club?  Who could it be?  It was quite easy to fill in the blanks based on your information given..

I think my post was relevant to the pound for pound topic. Folks filling in the blanks for themselfs is not the same as posting names, JMO

I thought it was interesting to know specifically which top level kids Micic's getting the better of in practice, even while giving up a significant amount of weight to some of them.  Posting their names isn't really inappropriate, as they were only wrestling each other in a practice room setting and are all in different weight classes.

I didn't think the post about watching him beat kids in practice that are top 5 guys at 120, 126, 132, and 138 was necessary... Hmm lets see here.. where would you see him practice? Who goes to that club?  Who could it be?  It was quite easy to fill in the blanks based on your information given..

Beat kids in practice?....Practice? really? Was it 6 min matches? Was it groups of 4 for takedowns?  I highly doubt that if it really counted half of those would not be beaten that you mentioned! all those kids you called out are pretty good!  micic is one of indiana best. great family,I wish him and all the wrestlers the best

Beat kids in practice?....Practice? really? Was it 6 min matches? Was it groups of 4 for takedowns?  I highly doubt that if it really counted half of those would not be beaten that you mentioned! all those kids you called out are pretty good!  micic is one of indiana best. great family,I wish him and all the wrestlers the best

Butt hurt?

I don't think beat is the right word. I just said got the better of.... and your right that dosen't constitute a match.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.