Rankings and Results Updated!

Y2CJ41

I realize that there only rankings so I kept my mouth shut . But I had a hard time believing that there were 6 freshmen better than Hildebrandt @ 106 . I mean he was a recent Iswa triple crown winner . Nice to see him ranked now .

I saw him wrestle on Saturday and have to say I was impressed with him. If Peek is #7 then he's #7.5.  He looks like he's about 100 pounds if he's lucky, so if he were at equal strength I could see him in the top 3 at 106. 

I wrestled on a team with him in October. He weighed in at about 94 if I remember right.

He looked solid, beating kids that obviously weighed more than him. Glad to see he's getting recognition, and he will definitely have a good season.

I think I am where I need to post this, Boonville is 9 and 3, not 9 and 2.

we lost to Jasper 49 to 12,    Castle 47 to 15,  Indian Creek 34 to 38.

Wins this weekend.

Boonville 40  Edgewood 39

Boonville 39 South Spencer 34

Boonville 46  Evansville Harrison 31

hope this helps,  and thanks for all the work you do.

I realize that there only rankings so I kept my mouth shut . But I had a hard time believing that there were 6 freshmen better than Hildebrandt @ 106 . I mean he was a recent Iswa triple crown winner . Nice to see him ranked now .

Fargo runner up, semi state champ was upset friday night but mostly the Fargo runner up

I realize that there only rankings so I kept my mouth shut . But I had a hard time believing that there were freshmen better than Hildebrandt @ 106 . I mean he was a recent Iswa triple crown winner . Nice to see him ranked now .

I wasn't sure if he was in the line up he looked tough Saturday I'm excited to see how he matches up with sinko

I think I am where I need to post this, Boonville is 9 and 3, not 9 and 2.

we lost to Jasper 49 to 12,    Castle 47 to 15,   Indian Creek 34 to 38.

Wins this weekend.

Boonville 40  Edgewood 39

Boonville 39 South Spencer 34

Boonville 46  Evansville Harrison 31

hope this helps,  and thanks for all the work you do.

The results area is where you post results.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.