Evansville Semi-State Rankings 2-4-13 *Number breakdown on last page*

TripleB

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elmore from Avon gets no love at 170? He has a 8-4 win over Lewis (6th), and is 1st seed at the Avon Sectional. Lewis is 3rd seed (behind Lynch of Danville).

He is on my next set of rankings that I am working on right meow.  I watched him at Mater Dei, he is tough for a sophomore.

WOW cant believe Little, of north posey, cant get more love than this. He has beat 2 ahead of him this season, 1 being the #1 who beat jolly little who beat wright. ive got him at the big show this year.  just sayin

Wow! Sectionals roll around and everybody gots an opinion.

Remember - Navy doing me a favor and covering for me last minute, he volunteered to jump into this hornets nest.

Andddd. He's working on revisions.

So ease up peeps

All I was doing is providing some information. He asked for help. These rankings are meaningless anyway, outside of amusement purposes.

Wow great job top 15 for the SS this is some good stuff; can't wait to see the rest of the weights when you guys are done. I do see one correction you need to do; at 182 the Evansville North you show coming from the BS regional they are in the EV regional. The 182 weight at the BS regional could be either 2 from the Northview sectional and 2 from Southridge coming to Evansville or very likely 3 from Northview and just 1 from Southridge. Again great job.

I do see one correction you need to do; at 182 the Evansville North you show coming from the BS regional they are in the EV regional.

Yeah it looks like their are a few miss labels on regional affiliation.  I would assume some of the confusion was between the massive amount of names Navy looked through combined with getting used to the  regional re-alignment.  Good list though.

Evansville Semi-State Rankings 1-24-13 106-145(FINAL Rankings (almost))

i need to ask a dumb question,  where can i find these new rankings from 1-24-13 you speak of?

106-145 have been updated out to 15 in each weight, plus regional and state ranking has been added.

152-285 will be up tonight or tomorrow.

Ok final rankings are done and have been sent to BBB.  I dont know all the results so I went off of what I knew.  For example I moved Little to #1 over Sampson because Little is athletic for a HWT.  I watched both wrestle this year and have Little winning by 2 or 3.  

I moved Hudkins 106 to #5, because of his few matches this year and not wrestling anyone.  I know he is a middle school state champ and placed in folkstyle/freestyle, but this is just my opinion.  

I will be shocked if a wrestler places top 4 at semi state that is not in the rankings.  Enjoy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.