Evansville Semi-State Rankings 2-4-13 *Number breakdown on last page*

TripleB

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time all season, Triple B's semi state rankings is the oldest updated rankings lol.

BBB,

Are you going to highlight the names in red when they get put out of the tournament?  jw Thanks

For the first time all season, Triple B's semi state rankings is the oldest updated rankings lol.

BBB,

Are you going to highlight the names in red when they get put out of the tournament?  jw Thanks

Might as well wait until after this weekends matches. That should clear up some questionable victories and losses.

Setizinger B.S. over Koontz Edgewood 10-4

Thacker B.S.  over Chambers Edgewood 4-1

Fiddler B.S over Patton Edgewood 9-3

You will see asll 6 of these guys at Semi State and maybe 5 at state, IMO

Just Wrestle updates on ranked wrestlers

1-19-13 At 145 Richie Osha-Washington won 10-3 dec over Grant Brescher-Jasper #5 (145)

1-12-13 At 145 Richie Osha-Washington won 5-2 dec over Grant Brescher-Jasper #5 (145)

1-19-13 At 120 Levi Graber-Washington won fall over Julian Suar-Mount Vernon #6 (113)

Mooresville Sectional 126lbs is really deep with talent, Should be fun to watch

Fleener - CG

Anderson - Mooresville

Robles - DC

Schober - Greenwood

Marci - Plainfield

Wow. Do you think the other sectional place at this weight at regionals? 

Hey gang I'm looking at out-sourcing the rankings this week. I'm trying to line up a celebrity ranker for a different perspective. My schedule this week doesn't allow me time (w/o losing my sanity) to do an update.

I will do a SS special where I'll list the top 4 based off of SS brackets and 1-2 wildcards per weight class.

Thanks for all the help this year!

See you all in Evansville. Feel free to come up and say hey and bring me gifts (SS weekend is always TripB's birthday weekend), Any new places worth checking out Friday night in Evansville??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.