Indiana rankings

Mayhem2100

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If no one changes weight class  ;D

That is the best any one can do.  Then as people start wrestling they make adjustments.

There is no way to know where kids will be in nearly two months.  Heck I know exactly what my son weighs now but still have no idea where he will be in two months.  He is currently in a growth spurt and could be about anywhere by our first match in early December.  I certainly don't expect anyone else to know even if they did care.

A quick look shows:

106 - 15 State qualifiers return

113 - 14 State qualifiers return

120 -  8 State qualifiers return

126 - 11 State qualifiers return

132 - 10 State qualifiers return

138 -  7 State qualifiers return

145 -  6 State qualifiers return

152 -  7 State qualifiers return

160 -  4 State qualifiers return

170 -  4 State qualifiers return

182 -  4 State qualifiers return

195 -  6 State qualifiers return

220 -  3 State qualifiers return

285 -  5 State qualifies return

Some kids may have moved out of state, others may have given up on wrestling.  Obviously some have changed weights (either up or down.)  But if you started a list with those kids and then pulled in kids from the SS level you would get close to the list.

Take the list of returning state qualifiers, look at some big off season tournament results, andlook at kids who were ranked or on the bubble who had a bad draw. Theres always people who pop up after a good offseason, or someone who might have missed sectionals or something that end up on here. Or be patient and buy the preason magazine,  the last one was more then worth it and we should all buy one!

• 2 weeks later...

Take the list of returning state qualifiers, look at some big off season tournament results, andlook at kids who were ranked or on the bubble who had a bad draw. Theres always people who pop up after a good offseason, or someone who might have missed sectionals or something that end up on here. Or be patient and buy the preason magazine,  the last one was more then worth it and we should all buy one!

...and throw in some upcoming freshmen...

Yes the preseason rankings are in the magazine. The rankings won't come out on the website for a few weeks.

SWEET!! Very cool mag last year got JT's JH on mine... will there be an online version available this year so we can get our fix while we wait on the USPS?

Yes when you purchase the magazine you will get a free pdf copy.

Trust me on this, it is WELL worth the wait. There were a few lucky ones who got to see it this weekend and they LOVED it.

I have NO DOUBT!

Thanks man!!  8)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.