next years favorites?

dbo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it all depends on weight classes, but:

i would say favorites would be all underclassmen top 4 finishers...

I would also throw in Winfield from PM  Cash from NP  Carroll Ytown

I was worried about after this crop of srs. graduating the super star(ish) power would be gone next year..After further review next year could be as deep of a year as we have seen in a while with a ton of  young kids from this year making some real runs next year. I'm already jacked for next season...should be a blast..so many kids blew me away last weekend. Plus the addition of even more good freshmen next year promises to be more exciting even than this year.

boxing champ? that 3rd place match was crazy!

that was one of the most intense matches i've ever seen! When quincey richey(pardon the spelling) clubed mccloskey and  just that entire last minute of the match that probably lasted around 10 minutes with blood time raised my blood pressure just watching! when richey went and hugged his brother after he clubbed mccloskey and he got booed and he went over and hugged his brother, i felt bad for him but it was a great match!!

James took a year off and home schooled,....no one seems to mention that Brooks is a 19yo still in high school!!. Give James a break. He's a 15 yo freshman who's birthday is at the end of may, I hear there are a LOT of kids that are old for high school, James will graduate at 18 like most kids will. I hear he's put in a lot of hard work and I'd think we're going to see a lot of great things from him this next few years!!

Hayden Lee will NOT be at state if he gains weight.

Why not?

He handled 106 pretty easily and at 113, he'd only have to worry about Lovejoy, Glogouski, Moser, and Phillips, and I'm sure a few of them will likely be higher. Maybe he wouldn't place, but I think he'd make it through.

James took a year off and home schooled,....no one seems to mention that Brooks is a 19yo still in high school!!. Give James a break. He's a 15 yo freshman who's birthday is at the end of may, I hear there are a LOT of kids that are old for high school, James will graduate at 18 like most kids will. I hear he's put in a lot of hard work and I'd think we're going to see a lot of great things from him this next few years!!

Not a big deal, but bday in may will make him 19 when he graduates. He could hold back another year if he wanted. As long as he's not 20 yrs old at finals. As long as your holding back, go all the way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.