Rankings Update 1/17

Y2CJ41

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rankings are just that, RANKINGS. When the season ends you start from scratch. There are some tough kids out there that are not #1, and might just upset people i guess thats what we call it, but don't tell that to the kids that do the upsetting, if everything was written in stone then why wrestle. Y2 and ONTHERISE, do a good job to keep it interesing. Im really impressed with the #1 kids in each weight class, that have that pressure to perform at a peak level everytime. We learned one thing for sure, come tournament time, when kids get hot watch out.  At the end of the year we will know for sure how off Y2 and ONTHERISE were. No pressure!!!  8)

Damon Albertson (which he does for the season) and Andre Richards but i think he might of got that by inj default not real sure just saying  though lol  :P and yes i know for sure Jake Wiechmann for sure. still not real about the other Jake though  ???

I am 100% sure he lost to Weichmann and Hammel and finished 4th at the Spartan Classic.  My guess is that he lost to Weichmann 10-3 and Hammel 3-1.  I bet if you think REALLY hard you would know these things for sure. 

Damon Albertson (which he does for the season)????

what does this mean? is he done for the season?

yes. I get my info from head Coach Todd Sackstedder

Well BG has had a rough season losing plenty of wrestlers i only follow a couple good kids from the team this year as in, Travon Sevon 152 Peter Davis A.J. Ellis and Tony Jehn

Wow!!!

I have to look out for my Merrillville Pirates....

106 Garza was #8 last week and just avenged a lost to Peek with a 7-0 win and won the DAC Conference...  Not on the list.  Misprint?  Ouch!

132 Padilla should have some very strong consideration after winning the DAC and beating Halsted from CP and Cahill from Valpo.

182 Deluna has also been very good as of late and won the DAC at 182

Wow!!!

106 Garza was #8 last week and just avenged a lost to Peek with a 7-0 win and won the DAC Conference...  Not on the list.  Misprint?  Ouch!

132 Padilla should have some very strong consideration after winning the DAC and beating Halsted from CP and Cahill from Valpo.

I was also a little surprised not to see Garza at 106. He has a win against Lee. But I guess it was the loss to Seng (MD) that kept him off. Still see him placing.

Tsirtsis and Brooks are ranked 1st, others include Boston, Ayersman, McKinley, Sliga, Micic, Mason Todd, and Devon Jackson. I think that's all, but could be wrong.

That's almost all of them. Brendan Campbell is #16 ,  Neal Molloy is #19, Connor Mullins is #18, and Tyler Willis is #15. These plus the others you listed are the ones on Intermat. Just thought I'd let you know.

Damon Albertson (which he does for the season) and Andre Richards but i think he might of got that by inj default not real sure just saying  though lol  :P and yes i know for sure Jake Wiechmann for sure. still not real about the other Jake though  ???

Albertson dislocated his elbow and is done for the season, but as long as his recovery goes well he should be back for team state... Albertson also beat Jehn 11-2 at county and was up 1-0 before injury defaulting to Jehn at new pal. Hope that clears things up.

I was also a little surprised not to see Garza at 106. He has a win against Lee. But I guess it was the loss to Seng (MD) that kept him off. Still see him placing.

Yes I agree, Garza is a tough kid and has a nice chance of placing in Indy this year.  Again surprised to see him off this list... 

Again, don't sleep on Padilla.  I think he will be down in Indy this year as well.  I would say he is deserving of consideration as well.

You can send me a PM. yea the loss to Seng dropped Garza from the rankings. i got that info after i did the rankings last week. Padilla still has a dominate loss to roach from portage(9-1 i think) but he is high on the watch list. de luna is also high on the watch list after winning DAC but i would ask who is DeLuna's notable wins.also Padilla has a loss to AJ grim who is towards the bottom of the rankings, hope this helps some

Wow!!!

I can't see Padilla beating Halsted again , he always seems to win the big matches .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.