Hanover Central

BOOMCVILLE

Was this due to a long term illness or a tragic accident?  Either way, the Hanover wrestling community is in my prayers.

Coach John Willems unexpectedly passed away this morning in his hotel room. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and the Hanover Wildcat wrestling family.

May God Bless you all at Hanover.  Brenden and Catherine told me the news this morning.  The class that school displays on the mat is from the coaching they get.  You all are some of the best individuals I've ever met.  May the Lord comfort  each and everyone in your community.

I would like to thank the Indiana wrestling community for all the support that we have received here at Hanover Central. John Willems will be missed and never forgotten. He made a difference is so many peoples lives that his influence will be greatly missed. John has left behind a loving wife and two young boys. Keep this young family in your prayers. Hanover Central Wrestling has been blessed to be a part of John's life.

Viewing@ Burdans Funeral Home

12901 Wicker Ave.

Cedar Lake, In 46303

Monday 1/2/2012  @  3:00 - 8:00

Funeral@ Holy Name Catholic Church

11000 W. 133rd Street

Cedar Lake, In 46303

Tuesday 1/3/2012 @ 11:00

In lieu of flowers please send donations to;

Elsa Willems

12721 Morning Dove Drive

Cedar Lake, IN 46303

Nick Petrov

Hanover Central Wrestling

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.