L.Jeff Showdown Duals

WC182Dad

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hernandez has been hurt and Chowning is right at 95 Blades is a Solid wrestler at 220 alot of young talent in the room very proud of Blades stepping up.. Dre just had a stomach virus and lost close to 7 lbs the night before getting sick just couldnt get him back to his self in time,.Our freshmman 82lbr stepped in and finished the day. He will be back in the lineup Tue. Night    Thanks

One reason why nobody knows the correct scores is because Laf. Jeff always does a crappy job putting on dual tournaments.  They never post the weight classes or post a team score so spectators don't know what is going on.  Sound system sucks and can't understand anything being said.  My biggest issue is not posting team scores through the meet.  Has always ticked me off.  I left way early because of it.  It would be very easy to keep a team score.

One reason why nobody knows the correct scores is because Laf. Jeff always does a crappy job putting on dual tournaments.  They never post the weight classes or post a team score so spectators don't know what is going on.  Sound system sucks and can't understand anything being said.  My biggest bitch is not posting team scores through the meet.  Has always pissed me off.  I left way early because of it.  It would be very easy to keep a team score.

They had a heck of a spread for coaches and officials though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.