Merrillville semi state Rankings FINAL

ontherise219

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there I saw the match.  Skipper did absolutely nothing.  Seagraves made a mistake that cost him getting taken down.  we will see come the NIC invite and regionals and so on

Skipper 10-1. That good enough for ya?

Different time different match.  Skipper dominated that match

Kinda been outta the loop for awhile, but Geez-o-pete do LaPorte and New Prairie still HAVE wrestling teams?  WTH is going on there?   :-\

New Prairie is sitting on a team record of 30-7? Somewhere close to that..They've also got 4-5 wrestlers over the 30 win mark, with a handful sitting around 25-29. I know LaPorte has some very solid individuals, too. The teams are still there, no doubt, there are just a lot of tough individuals in this semi-state that draw a lot more attention. 

How do all the NP wrestlers have up to 45 matches already?  there is no other teams that have that many matches.  most of the big DAC teams have around 30-38 matches but there is a bunch of NP kids that have 45 matches already.  How many tournaments can they wrestle in? 

How do all the NP wrestlers have up to 45 matches already?  there is no other teams that have that many matches.  most of the big DAC teams have around 30-38 matches but there is a bunch of NP kids that have 45 matches already.  How many tournaments can they wrestle in? 

Maybe the DAC coaches think quality not quantity. It seems to work fairly well for them.

Maybe the DAC coaches think quality not quantity. It seems to work fairly well for them.

To whom it may concern; to everybody who is complaining about who beat who and who should be where, your stupid, all that matters is who wins at semi-state not one through ten. Lets remember they only take the top four. And if your complaing your child probally is not very good.

I still do not see how you can have Spence of Portage over Cahill from Valpo. Cahill has beaten him both times they have wrestled.

Yes Cahill is a outstanding wrestler, but obviously your either stupid or unkowledgeable. And to question Spences ability to win over Cahill is a clear showing of your ignorance.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.