Chad Welch wins Senior Nationals!

digninrk

Nice job Chad! Doug also acheived all- American Status.  Wish I could have been out at Virginia Beach or O'Brady's.  Looking forward to heading up to Lafayette over the next few years.  Purdue has a nice trio of southern Indiana boys heading up their way.

Too bad this wasnt a high level national tourney

Dude, you gotta let it go.  You're coming off a bit mentally imbalanced.  For your sake, I hope they both have fantastic wrestling careers in college or you will be receiving a raft of ***potty mouth*** for the rest of your life on this message board.  Understand, I have no feelings regarding them one way or the other, other than hoping they do have good college careers because they are IN kids and, just to clue you in, I'm pretty sure everyone on this board feels the same way I do regarding the Welch brothers.  You are relentless and do a nice job of maintaining that chip on your shoulder but give it a rest once in a while.

Mr. Stick,

I created this website to help promote the sport, I did NOT create this website so some people could come on here and criticize me.  If you just want to come on here and criticize me then you will be in the same boat as nickster.  Sorry to burst your bubble, but at the end of the day this is MY website and I can let whomever I want participate in the discussions here.  So far I have CHOSEN to let you participate in the discussions going on here.  You should feel lucky and not push your luck much further.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

P.S. Congrats to Chad and Doug on great tournaments and lets hope Doug is not seriously injured as elbow injuries are no fun in wrestling.  

I guess that I have really missed the boat on here. I understand that this is your website. I understand that you dont want to be criticized on here.....I happen to be a Castle High School Fan, and It seems that you  "criticize" Castle, and take shots at  our  Coach.

How is that "promoting the sport"?

Its amazing how stating a fact that he wore sweatpants turned into the hatred it did.  I stated he wore sweatpants and that caused the uproar it did.  I will try to refrain from stating facts in the future.

for example...the whole sweatpants issue

See above, sorry for stating a fact.

..the comments about Castles wrestling style "boring you"

I like to watch wrestling in the neutral position, Castle likes to wrestle on the mat.  Wrestling on the mat to me can get very boring when there is very little action going on. 

and then the posts about the Welches(not being good on their feet

I stated they were raw on their feet.

,Cant turn anyone,and not placing in High level national tourneys)

I never said they couldn't turn someone, I stated they were good riders as a matter of fact

not placing in High level national tourneys)

I stated that they had not entered many high level national tournaments and have not placed at them, both facts.  Sorry again for stating facts.

Not to mention the PM between Coach Ellis and Coach Harmon that you posted on here.

Sorry that an email that stated someone wanted to physically harm me was accidentally emailed directly to me.  Following the simple instructions in the email would have kept me from ever seeing that someone wanted to physically harm me.  How would you react to the same email?

Its amazing how stating a fact that he wore sweatpants turned into the hatred it did.  I stated he wore sweatpants and that caused the uproar it did.  I will try to refrain from stating facts in the future.

See above, sorry for stating a fact.

I like to watch wrestling in the neutral position, Castle likes to wrestle on the mat.  Wrestling on the mat to me can get very boring when there is very little action going on. 

I stated they were raw on their feet.

I never said they couldn't turn someone, I stated they were good riders as a matter of fact

I stated that they had not entered many high level national tournaments and have not placed at them, both facts.  Sorry again for stating facts.

Sorry that an email that stated someone wanted to physically harm me was accidentally emailed directly to me.  Following the simple instructions in the email would have kept me from ever seeing that someone wanted to physically harm me.  How would you react to the same email?

Wow, that's the second time in a month that's happened...

I never go on other states h.s. wrestling websites (i know illinois has one) but are they as childish as ours? 

Illinois is much more lenient on the amount of bashing they allow on their site.  And they don't have nearly as many people that take offense to comments about coaches and wrestlers that aren't 100% positive

It's a shame this topic is being used as a battleground so I'll just add my 2 cents worth.  From what little I know about wrestling -- when I see wrestlers on their feet they seem to be doing a lot of dancing and the scores come when they are on the mat.  A proud Gma.

OK you got me...Facts it is

You are Balding....thats a FACT

You are a bit overweight thats a FACT

Heres another FACT  the post about Collegiate Success is gone....HMMMM.. that is what started all of this

Im only stating facts Y2 so its all good right?

Another fact: You sound like a middle schooler.

Hats off to the Welch brothers!  I know that the competition is tough there (not personally, but through two of my wrestlers there last year).  Great accomplishments and everyone should be proud of you.  So congrats from the Delphi area as you both deserve it.  Keep it up and I may become a Purdue wrestling fan.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.