Conseco WiFi?

DelphiHWT

Does anyone know if they have Wifi at conseco and if they will allow me to bring my IPad in? I have a paper due Saturday that is going to need some finishing touches and was planning on working on it before the wrestling started and help keep the board updated. Thanks for any input!!!!!

They actually have a few WiFi feeds, but most are protected.  I want to say in previous years I could pick up a faint open signal, but that may be because I was sitting right below the special Legends Area.

Does anyone know if they have Wifi at conseco and if they will allow me to bring my IPad in? I have a paper due Saturday that is going to need some finishing touches and was planning on working on it before the wrestling started and help keep the board updated. Thanks for any input!!!!!

Starbucks in the Lobby should have WiFi

Starbucks in the Lobby should have WiFi

Actually that closed down.  Can't recall for sure but I believe a Dunkin Donuts in now in that location.  No clue on their WiFi capabilities.

Will they let me bring in my Ipad though?

Yeah they should let you have your iPad in.  I have brought in my laptop into Conseco several times before.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.