who has these wrestlers lost too?

navy80

I know who they lost to based on the Rankings but it doesnt show all their losses. Thanks

103  Kuhn?

119 Welch?

140 Reuger?

160 Sims?  

The 10-2 record of Sims scares me but Im sure hell still place top 3

I know who they lost to based on the Rankings but it doesnt show all their losses. Thanks

103  Kuhn?

119 Welch?

140 Reuger?

160 Sims?  

The 10-2 record of Sims scares me but Im sure hell still place top 3

I think Sims lost to a kid from Kentucky...

Carrol of Yorktown beat L. Welch 1-0 in the finals of Mooresville.  Carrol didn't consed an inch of room for Welch to capitalize on in that match.

Sims lost to Lampe of KY at the MD Holiday Classic.  His family was the one that got an Extreme Home Makeover including a practice room so they could work with other wrestlers at home.

Carrol of Yorktown beat L. Welch 1-0 in the finals of Mooresville.  Carrol didn't consed an inch of room for Welch to capitalize on in that match.

Sims lost to Lampe of KY at the MD Holiday Classic.  His family was the one that got an Extreme Home Makeover including a practice room so they could work with other wrestlers at home.

Yeah I knew he lost to Lampe (defending state champ in KY) but he has two losses.

Welch also has 2 losses, do you know who his other loss is too?> Thanks

Kuhn and Reuger both lost at a Carbondale Illinois tourney! Kuhn lost 2-0 to Blackwell from Union County Ky. While Rueger lost to a young man named Gannt. Gantt was ranked 3rd in Illinois at the time of the loss ( not sure of his ranking now ). Blackwell is ranked number 1 in Kentucky. Two quality losses!

Kuhn and Reuger both lost at a Carbondale Illinois tourney! Kuhn lost 2-0 to Blackwell from Union County Ky. While Rueger lost to a young man named Gannt. Gantt was ranked 3rd in Illinois at the time of the loss ( not sure of his ranking now ). Blackwell is ranked number 1 in Kentucky. Two quality losses!

Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.