Bellmont Super Duals

zachpierson

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost unbelievably, Perry and Penn did not rematch today (I believe Perry beat them 34-18 early on).  I demand an explanation! Ha.

The reason they did not wrestle is because they have already wrestled this year. Same reason Perry Meridian doesn't wrestle Bloomington South.  Coach Faurote does his best to keep teams from wrestling again. Same reason Penn doesn't face Mishawaka. All these teams come to the Bellmont Super Duals to try and get a good day of competition. Today I believe they did just that.

We are back on Mat 2

score with one match left is 44-22 in favor of Penn

130-Brown 12-0 over Manspeaker

135- Gregory pin in 16 secs

140- Ginter wins 7-5

145- Anglemeyer tech 15-0

152- Welch pin

160- Welch pin

171- Warren won 7-1

Manspeaker did not wrestle today. Ben Lenig wrestled for Penn all day at 130

Penn wins all 5 team matches at Bellmont with replacements at 130 and 171 all day.

Need verification but I believe Whitco's Jordan Gilbert (21-0)(Ranked 14 at 119) bumped up to Wrestle Penn's Tyler Chapple. Chapple wins 9 - 4. Chapple wins all 5 Matches with 4 wins by pin

Alex Gregory at 135 also wins all 5 matches with 4 of 5 wins coming by pin. I'll try to update more later if no one beats me to it.

Ben Lenig for Penn at 130 wins in quadruple O.T. vs. Bellmont. What a match!

update:

Penn's Grant Anglemyer ar 145 wins all 5 matches including a 2-0 win over Bloomington South's Ben Farmer.

Penn's Devon Regan at 215 wins all 5 matches with 4 wins by pin including a 2-1 win over Bellmont's Thatcher (match called with 20 sec. remaining because of blood time)

Penn's Corey Gettig at 112 goes 4 wins and 1 win by forfeit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.