RANKINGS UPDATED 12/19 at 3:45PM Eastern

RankingsGuy

I'd believe its noteworthy to mention that Kayla Miricle making it onto 103 is the firs time that a female has ever made any notable rankings (unless Sarah H. made it once last year) for the state of Indiana.  We will see how it all pans our for her come the state series, but most people are noticing to take her seriously as a lightweight wrestler.

Is brooks wrestling again ? I heard he wasn't wrestling this season and saw where he was removed from the rankings, but now just saw that he was back in them. Any info????

Wrestling again but maybe trying to shake off the cage fighting techniques

also, how about throwin' a guy a couple cool points.. the mt. vernon crowd has taken me all the way into the negatives.

I'll get with some other Mt. Vernon guys and see if we can scrape up some money and send you a candy-gram. In the meantime, see if Y2 will just set your cool points higher.

Merry Christmas Rankings Guy, you do a GREAT Job!

Just curious to know, at 112, there is a Senior from Elkhart Central Abraham Que. He is ranked 2nd in the Pre-Season Fort Wayne semi-state.

Just Curious how he is not ranked in the top 16 combined.  I believe this young man is either undefeated, or has one loss.  Tough Kid.

I have no affiliation with that school, but have seen him wrestle, and he is a quality 112

Panther out!

Merry Christmas Rankings Guy, you do a GREAT Job!

Just curious to know, at 112, there is a Senior from Elkhart Central Abraham Que. He is ranked 2nd in the Pre-Season Fort Wayne semi-state.

Just Curious how he is not ranked in the top 16 combined.  I believe this young man is either undefeated, or has one loss.  Tough Kid.

I have no affiliation with that school, but have seen him wrestle, and he is a quality 112

Panther out!

He's got no quality wins, and his only state qualification was out of the Fort Wayne Semi-State in a weight class in which all 4 of Fort Wayne's qualifiers were smoked on Friday night at Conseco.  I don't believe he is better than any of the top 16 ranked kids.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.