Penn vs. Mishawaka 12-16-10

mikev

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good dual both teams had me on my feet in my room the whole time...Great job cavmen

Well Fabio you knew it was a done deal when RZA was recruited this morning from EMD to replace Pat Day in the line up.  That Tiger Style is hard to stop at 215.  :)  Sounds like classic down to the wire Mish vs Penn dual we will be growing accustom too hearing about for the forseeable future.

Mishawaka's days are numbered as Penn's Jv totally destroyed Mishawaka's .

To make this clear, Mishawaka was missing a few key starters in the JV lineup.  Mishawakas JV is young and inexperienced but come on be realistic, its Mishawaka people. Time and time again Mishawaka proves people wrong, that is why Mishawaka Wrestling is such a solid and successful program, which ultimately is due to the coaching and the kids putting the time in to get better and achieve high goals set in front of them.

To make this clear, Mishawaka was missing a few key starters in the JV lineup.  Mishawakas JV is young and inexperienced but come on be realistic, its Mishawaka people. Time and time again Mishawaka proves people wrong, that is why Mishawaka Wrestling is such a solid and successful program, which ultimately is due to the coaching and the kids putting the time in to get better and achieve high goals set in front of them.

I would agree with some of your post , but Penn also had their number 3,4 or 5 wrestlers in some JV weight classes . And when was the last time Mishawaka's Jv was beaten that badly ? To give you an idea of the trend happening before our eyes . Mishawaka's varsity beat Penn in the regular season by 60 points in 2007 , 30 points in 2008 , 15 points in 2009 and 8 points in 2010. Penn is cutting the margine in half every year . It's only a matter of time .

I would agree with some of your post , but Penn also had their number 3,4 or 5 wrestlers in some JV weight classes . And when was the last time Mishawaka's Jv was beaten that badly ? To give you an idea of the trend happening before our eyes . Mishawaka's varsity beat Penn in the regular season by 60 points in 2007 , 30 points in 2008 , 15 points in 2009 and 8 points in 2010. Penn is cutting the margine in half every year . It's only a matter of time .

If a frog jumps only halfway across the room after each jump, how many jumps does it take to reach the other side?

Sarcasm but, I also believe it will happen, just the half each time, I couldn't resist.

If a frog jumps only halfway across the room after each jump, how many jumps does it take to reach the other side?

Sarcasm but, I also believe it will happen, just the half each time, I couldn't resist.

LOL.  I had the same thought about the comment of cutting the score in half every year and then saying it's only a matter of time.  Obviously, the frog NEVER gets all the way across.  Just gets closer each time.  ;)

I'm sure M109R (great looking bike, BTW) meant that they are continuing to get better every year, compared to Mishawaka, and will eventually overtake them.  Sounds like one of the better rivalries in the state.  Wish they would face each other in the south somewhere this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.