RANKINGS UPDATED

RankingsGuy

the rankings have been updated to reflect this past weekend's results... as usual, i love to hear comments/concerns about the rankings. so any info you may like to share would be much appreciated as it makes the rankings much better.  you can either private message me, post on this thread, or email me at rankingsguy@hotmail.com

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want this to come across as greedy and ungrateful as I realize the hard work that goes into the rankings process and if it would be very difficult to do, it is probably not worth it, but I think it would be helpful to have a "previous ranking" column added to show the change from one set of rankings to the next. 

Who did you hear that from? He wrestled at Capital City. He pinned K White from Warren. I heard "Lil Chico" was having trouble making weight.

I saw CCC, lil Chico won the one in the room then Naughton barely won his wrestle off at wrestle mania" He is overrated for sure"

Overrated? Jason why are you coming on here saying that about someone else's kid? Just confuses me is all. They are both great kids and whoever ends up in the line up is going to do good things. That's what makes all the great teams good. They all have good kids in the JV line up waiting for their turn to shine. Good luck to Andre in his MMA adventure. Hope all is well with his head injury. Keep us up to date when he fights, will try to  make it to see him in action.

GO FALCONS!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.