Danny Bradley

grappler119

Just want to send out a congratulations and wish you the best of luck this week-end. Its nice to see another 2x 119 lber at the state finals for Knox. I haven't gotten to watch you wrestle but looks like your having a heck of a year. I'll be watching at Conseco. Good luck at getting Knox their first state championship.

Alonzo Shepherd

Just want to send out a congratulations and wish you the best of luck this week-end. Its nice to see another 2x 119 lber at the state finals for Knox. I haven't gotten to watch you wrestle but looks like your having a heck of a year. I'll be watching at Conseco. Good luck at getting Knox their first state championship.

Alonzo Shepherd

yes i agree i think this kids got what it takes. he kinda came out of no where "kinda" not like a brandon nelson or kieffer you hear about all the time.  i would have to say he is some what of an under dog but i like him.  i believe he will win it all this year.  good luck to him

yes i agree i think this kids got what it takes. he kinda came out of no where "kinda" not like a brandon nelson or kieffer you hear about all the time.  i would have to say he is some what of an under dog but i like him.  i believe he will win it all this year.  good luck to him

Da bass lake boy is pretty darn tough/ day have allot of good wrasler in dat area/ Me tinks the club is one on one

good point so is gregory hes coming back witha chip on his shoulder. as long as hes healthy...he was sick last week was throwing up a merriville

i def feel him on that one..i actually know way too much aboutt that and wish i wouldnt have..that will def change some out comes i know from experience recently unfortunately but i don wanna bring up that lol

This Bradley kid is flat out unbelievable.  I remember him from last year as a decent wrestler, but nothing like what I saw Saturday in Merrillville.  I don't think anyone is a lock in this weight class, but I can say without a doubt, who ever beats this kid will have to wrestle better than they have in their entire lives.  I personally don't see anyone beating him with maybe the exception of Hawkins.  I would just think that it would be hard to beat a returning champ 4 straight times in a row.  He has balance on his feet like I have never seen before at the high school level. I'm pulling for him.

This Bradley kid is flat out unbelievable.  I remember him from last year as a decent wrestler, but nothing like what I saw Saturday in Merrillville.  I don't think anyone is a lock in this weight class, but I can say without a doubt, who ever beats this kid will have to wrestle better than they have in their entire lives.  I personally don't see anyone beating him with maybe the exception of Hawkins.  I would just think that it would be hard to beat a returning champ 4 straight times in a row.  He has balance on his feet like I have never seen before at the high school level. I'm pulling for him.

hes tough but wrestle better than they did in their live? thats  a stretch btu they will have to wrestle tough and go all 6 minutes

This Bradley kid is flat out unbelievable.  I remember him from last year as a decent wrestler, but nothing like what I saw Saturday in Merrillville.  I don't think anyone is a lock in this weight class, but I can say without a doubt, who ever beats this kid will have to wrestle better than they have in their entire lives.  I personally don't see anyone beating him with maybe the exception of Hawkins.  I would just think that it would be hard to beat a returning champ 4 straight times in a row.  He has balance on his feet like I have never seen before at the high school level. I'm pulling for him.

I am impressed that you have seen all the top wrestlers in the bracket and know that they "will have to wrestle better than they have in their entire lives."

There are former State Champs and fomer All-Americans in this bracket, they have wrestled very well at times in their lives, maybe a few of them are wrestling well right now too.

I don't doubt that he is good and perhaps "wrestl[ing] better than [he has] in [his] entire li[f]e" or that he will be tough to beat, but come on now.  There are kids in this bracket that have proven themselves well enough that you cannot dis them like that.

How many times have Hawkins and Nelson wrestled?  I know it's been quite a few.  What's their record against each other?  If I am not mistaken, I think Hawkins has the edge.  And it's not like Hawkins has gotten worse.  Bradley is just really good, and big and strong.  I think Hawkins beats Nelson and makes it into the finals.  From there, well, fourth time's a charm!

How many times have Hawkins and Nelson wrestled?  I know it's been quite a few.  What's their record against each other?  If I am not mistaken, I think Hawkins has the edge.  And it's not like Hawkins has gotten worse.  Bradley is just really good, and big and strong.  I think Hawkins beats Nelson and makes it into the finals.  From there, well, fourth time's a charm!

Are we assuming Hawk over Lovejoy???  I wouldn't feel comfortable making that assumption.  Bradley over Nelson in the finals.

Are we assuming Hawk over Lovejoy???  I wouldn't feel comfortable making that assumption.  Bradley over Nelson in the finals.

hawkins if he makes it to semis wont make the finals nelson wins everyday hawkins  stalls but it works for him but he wont beat nelson that forsure and i dont see bradley beating nelson. this weight is stacked

i think danny bradley over hawkins in the finals 8-3.... bradley is just wrestling way to good... ive seen him in action at simi-state and he look like there was nobody was going to stop him fom doing what he wants do.. witch is to win sate this year

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.