Matches I Can't Wait to see!!! What are yours?

tkdwn2

Just a few match-ups I hope I get to see.

Stahl vs Richey  ..both very physical..Richey is so BIG!!!!! It could get brutal

Weiss vs Bratcher...Saw Weiss this weekend..good enough to win it all!!!

Tsirtsis vs Mullins...Like everyone else

McMurray vs Kolb....big under dog that is capable of beating anyone..except maybe McMurray..

103: Brooks and Phillips, Petrov and Stevens

112: Ayersman and Beck or Campbell and Beck

119: Bradley and Hawkins

130: Tsirtsis and Jackson

140: Porras and Brady

145: Surma and Roach

160: Willis and McMurray

215: Cleveland and Lentz

160      -        Reese and Vlahos    Willis  and Quiroz                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

haha all of them ;D Obviously its state i mean what i have as the finals matches. wow i dont think ill be getting outta my chair.  I could see all of these headed to over time.

103-I cant wait to see how phillips will fair with brooks and petrov

112-ayersman and campbell/beck, todd and randle

119-hawkins and nelsen, nelsen and bradley

125-raley and kieffer, kieffer and wright rematch again

130-can anyone come close to tsirtsis...maybe mullins or jackson?

135-norton and barlow, barlow and berryman

140-another rematch porras and brady ill take porras

145-sparks and surma, sparks/surma and welch, sparks/surma/welch and roach. cant wait to see i think sparks can make some up sets here he manages to stay in every match so u just never know plus the kid can throw.. one of the best ive seen

152-welch and lynde, corpe and richey, stahl and corpe/richey(love to see stahl and corpe of course ;D) welch/lynde and bennett...ah you get the point very stacked weight class i would have to say there is def no favorite here. i cant wait to see this one play out.

160-willis and quiroz, willis/quiroz and reese, willis/quiroz/reese and mcmurray/ mccray. ill take the reigning state champ

171-duckworth and stein i got duck

189-atwood and jones ill take atwood

215-cleveland and wooding/lentz

285-thomas and janney, thomas/janney and travis.  Travis wins

What a great state finals this will be cant wait!!! ;D

Stahl vs Corpe hands down has to be the match to see, if anyone knows a little history with these two then it should be fairly obvious. Bad blood with these two before Stahl even moved, and I'm sure the new residence at Mishawaka didn't help matters any. A Lot of bad blood with these 2 and it will show when these two step on the mat saturday!! That is if they make it past there first 2 guys

i think that the BIGGEST !!!! match will be at... drum roll.... haha lol... at 103 between cody phillips and paul patrov  and im going wit cody phillips with the win and it will be high scoring match and somebody might get pinned and i think cody phillips will be a 4x anyway ;)

i think that the BIGGEST !!!! match will be at... drum roll.... haha lol... at 103 between cody phillips and paul patrov  and im going wit cody phillips with the win and it will be high scoring match and somebody might get pinned and i think cody phillips will be a 4x anyway ;)

good call but if he dont hit a grow spirt cause then it gets even harder

Quiroz v/s Willis.....Roach v/s Welch.......Lovejoy v/s Hawkins......Napules v/s Kieffer......Wright v/s Petrov......Tsirtsis v/s Mullins.....Porras v/s Brady......Corpe v/s Stahl.......Stahl v/s Welch....Quiroz v/s Vlahos......Quiroz v/s McMurray......Duckworth v/s Stein.....Travis v/s Janney

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.