REMATCH

Ice135

The last time I saw Bradley, he seemed to be on a mission...Bradley.

I'm sick of hearing, "So and so is on a mission." 

EVERYONE IS ON A MISSION.  If you weren't you wouldn't put it in the blood, sweat, and tears it takes to wrestle.

EVERYONE IS ON A MISSION.  If you weren't you wouldn't put it in the blood, sweat, and tears it takes to wrestle.

OK by all means, Bradley's on a mission like eveyone else... whatever.

My pick is Bradley!

going to go with Hawkins on this one, i think that he is figuringout that he can't muscle guys like he did at 112.  he is a 189 pounder trapped in a 119 body!  he is king of the 5-3 matches.

he likes to grind but i think that he will find more success by opening it up and being aggressive.

EVERYONE IS ON A MISSION.  If you weren't you wouldn't put it in the blood, sweat, and tears it takes to wrestle.

Does Portage not have classes? You seem to be on here a lot during the school day.

I'm going with Hawkins. I think Hawkin's loss to bradley earlier in the season is due to his tendency to occasionally be lazy, stall and just win by a few points. When you wrestle with that style it lets people you are better than hang around in a match and gives them an opportunity to win. All this talk on the board is gonna light a fire under hawkins and i predict he wins this one in a controlling if not dominate fashion. His matchup with Gregory is the one im really looking forward too. 119 is a nasty place to be come MVille Semi State.

Oh and Portage does have classes, but im sure you can still get internet on your phone. Technology these days and all.

I'm going Bradley 2-1 watch out the kid is sneaky good.  This could mix up the Semi state watch about a Bradley/Hawkins vs Gregory to go.   

It would be a shame if it worked out that way, but it has happened before.  (Didn't a state champ lose in the ticket round at Merrillville once?)  Hopefully Hawkins wins and it won't even be a possibility (CP guy here), but it would still be a shame if either Gregory or Bradley don't even make it down state. 

Merrillville SS always sends tough guys home but In 1999 Andrew Bradbury Portage lost at the regional to Alex Ramos and drew returning Stat Champ Josh Birge Frankfort in the Ticket Rd Bradbury went on to be the Runer up that Season

Yes, that is what I was thinking of.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.