Perry Meridian Regional

gogoplata89

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think im gonna call for the upset of Richards. I just think Early is too strong and too quick and it will be a great match. If this happens 189 will look like this. 1. Johnson Jones 2. Early 3. Poynter 4. Netherton. I also think at 103 Ferrell will beat bova and at 145 Reidling will run away with it.  And for the heck of it i dont think kesterman can do it again at 140.

Andre will be up for the challange actually this is the match he wanted( a good draw)  Netherton is a solid wrestler that beat Early but Richards defeated in last years Regional, Poynter is a good wrestler Early lost to him, Richards has beat twice this year.Early couldn't beat either one of them so why do you think he can beat Andre? I guess thats why they wrestle, believe me Andre has been wanting this match, so we will see. You should see a very physical match! Richards only losses has come to some really good ranked oppenents, except one who was not ranked but very good senior and most of those were close

Andre will be up for the challange actually this is the match he wanted( a good draw)  Netherton is a solid wrestler that beat Early but Richards defeated in last years Regional, Poynter is a good wrestler Early lost to him, Richards has beat twice this year.Early couldn't beat either one of them so why do you think he can beat Andre? I guess thats why they wrestle, believe me Andre has been wanting this match, so we will see. You should see a very physical match! Richards only losses has come to some really good ranked oppenents, except one who was not ranked but very good senior and most of those were close

Ok..first off, since i am the only one going to defend this kid. Ian Beat netherton 9-1 earlier in the season, beat Poynter last season very solidly and would have this year if it wouldnt have been for a bad call. Cant let that happen in a close match, but i digress. I think he  can beat Andre because Ian is stronger, faster and more well rounded. Those two losses last week dont even matter anymore. Yes i agree with you that we will se a very physical match but not just from Andre. Its very easy to have a biased opinion about your son going against someone you dont know. Ian has been wanting this match as well. And he finally has his shot to beat a kid that walked through a sectional full of sub .500 wrestlers. I am not saying that Andre is good, and i'm not saying he cant win. But I believe Early has the best shot besides johnson jones on saturday to put him away. Two very good wrestlers seasons are on the line saturday. They both better come ready to wrestle. Its going to be a good one.

Ok..first off, since i am the only one going to defend this kid. Ian Beat netherton 9-1 earlier in the season, beat Poynter last season very solidly and would have this year if it wouldnt have been for a bad call. Cant let that happen in a close match, but i digress. I think he  can beat Andre because Ian is stronger, faster and more well rounded. Those two losses last week dont even matter anymore. Yes i agree with you that we will se a very physical match but not just from Andre. Its very easy to have a biased opinion about your son going against someone you dont know. Ian has been wanting this match as well. And he finally has his shot to beat a kid that walked through a sectional full of sub .500 wrestlers. I am not saying that Andre is good, and i'm not saying he cant win. But I believe Early has the best shot besides johnson jones on saturday to put him away. Two very good wrestlers seasons are on the line saturday. They both better come ready to wrestle. Its going to be a good one.

Thats why they wrestle, and I really doubt he is stronger than Dre the only person he has wrestled this year that has really dominated him with strength is Jones, Atwood. Andre has been wrestling top kids, and big matches since 1st grade And always seems to step up.I will leave it at that and wait until sat. :D  Richards vs. Jones in the finals that should be a good one.

I'm not even going to say anything else besides good luck. Andre is a good wrestler, Ian is a good wrestler. Its going to be a good match. This would be one of those times where wrestlebacks would be great, because its a shame that one of them will be done saturday morning.

if duncan from bg is 100 percent healthy im looking to see a upset over the kid from roncalli, if not roncalli kid dominates!!

You can look all you want, it won't happen

well i have seen the duncan boy wrestle quite a few times this year and there is something about him that shows the drive for success, i wouldnt be surprised if he makes a run for it.  Just look for a battle if these two boys meet again!

Kieffer is a tough matchup for Duncan, but Seve is capable of some pretty nice upsets. He beat Storm Cosby and Alex Catron last year at New Castle and not too many people saw that coming. Still, Cosby and Catron aren't "Kareem" Kieffer.

Very true, but dont forget in folkstyle state at 119 Duncan Pinned Beck who is Ranked number 1 at 112, just thought i would throw that out there.

I will defend Ian also.  He is a great wrestler.  I don't know if anyone saw Ian after the match last week at sectional, but to say he was ticked off is putting it mildly.  He is hungry for it and I think he will do well tomorrow. 8)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.