COLTS-jets

D2d

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the AFC South did play the NFC West so that did help in some ways. however, maybe the NFC east records were so bad because they played a tough AFC south? Also the NFC east had one real good team (ARIZONA) and a solid team in San Fancisco. But one other thing you failed to look at was that the AFC South played the AFC East, who was no slouch, exculuding the Bills. They had 2 playoff teams, plus the Dolphins were a pretty decent team.

I will say that you are right it was not a tough schedule, but your earlier post made it sound like the comeback wins should be discounted cause they played a pansy schedule or something. Fact is, schedule or not, most of those comeback wins were against .500 or above teams, which really made your comment against the colts comeback wins a strawman.

The NFC East played the AFC South?  Arizona is the one real good team in the NFC East?

Interesting....

A win is a win and I'm not discounting any win the NFL, but the Colts shouldn't have needed so many comeback wins against non-playoff teams.

Colts fans are the biggest bandwagon fans ever.  Where were you ten years ago when you couldn't fill a stadium?  I've been a Lions fan all my life and I personally know what it means to be a real fan through the good and the bad and you Colts bandwagoners make me sick.  Your prolly all Mishawaka fans this year to.  Manning is getting old so we will see in 5 years where all you so called fans are.  Prolly rooting for mathew stafford in the super bowl.

Colts fans are the biggest bandwagon fans ever.  Where were you ten years ago when you couldn't fill a stadium?  I've been a Lions fan all my life and I personally know what it means to be a real fan through the good and the bad and you Colts bandwagoners make me sick.  Your prolly all Mishawaka fans this year to.  Manning is getting old so we will see in 5 years where all you so called fans are.  Prolly rooting for mathew stafford in the super bowl.

YEA BABY, hey duck and run I got an extra ticket to the super bowl, u wanna come... HAHa, Lets go!!! Miami here we come.

Your still a bandwaggon punk while your watching the colts get smoked in the super bowl I will be watching the wonderful wrestling regionals. I hope you do some maintanence on your band waggon though because the colts wagon tends to break down quite a bit this time of year.  I will be on in two weeks to let you have it.

Your still a bandwaggon punk while your watching the colts get smoked in the super bowl I will be watching the wonderful wrestling regionals. I hope you do some maintanence on your band waggon though because the colts wagon tends to break down quite a bit this time of year.  I will be on in two weeks to let you have it.

Children shouldn't be allowed to post without adult supervision.

I'm a bandwagon fan? really? I love the Cubs, I love ND football, and I have been a fan of the Colts they got Harbaugh as I followed him from the Bears to the Colts. I have seen good years, and bad years with the Colts, although mostly good. ;-)

Everyone says they followed Harbaugh truth is thats flat out a lie. Who follows a player and then roots for thier team??   Thats an absolute lie and you know it.  You are the definition of bandwaggon fan.  I guess I am a Mishawaka fan now I followed Stahl over this summer.  Go Cavemen!!!!!  

Everyone says they followed Harbaugh truth is thats flat out a lie. Who follows a player and then roots for thier team??   Thats an absolute lie and you know it.  You are the definition of bandwaggon fan.  I guess I am a Mishawaka fan now I followed Stahl over this summer.  Go Cavemen!!!!!  

Hey duck and run, I'm just joking with u, I don't have an extra ticket for da big game...  If I did it definatly would not be comin your way, and i ain't no bandwagon.  I've loved the colts ever since i started playin football in elementary school, chill out bro, hahaha.

D2D, this was a cruel post...Trust me, I know the biggest Jets fan in this area and there is not enough Kleenex for the tears.  I kinda liked the break from wrestling since we are counting down the days to State (everyone is so serious and the smack talk is getting old).  The Jets' loss saved me a lot of money as the RV would have rolled to Miami had they won!

D2D, this was a cruel post...Trust me, I know the biggest Jets fan in this area and there is not enough Kleenex for the tears.  I kinda liked the break from wrestling since we are counting down the days to State (everyone is so serious and the smack talk is getting old).  The Jets' loss saved me a lot of money as the RV would have rolled to Miami had they won!

GIVE TED A PAT ON THE BACK FOR ME ;D ;D

Everyone says they followed Harbaugh truth is thats flat out a lie. Who follows a player and then roots for thier team??  Thats an absolute lie and you know it.  You are the definition of bandwaggon fan.  I guess I am a Mishawaka fan now I followed Stahl over this summer.  Go Cavemen!!!!! 

I love the Haters!!! If you think Colts Fans are bandwagon, you should have been here in Virginia Beach last year when the Steelers won the Super Bowl... I had never seen so many fair weather fans in my life. I had always thought Va Beach was Redskins or Ravens ground, but then when the Steelers won the super bowl, all those dumb Steeler's flags started flying high, kinda funny how that happens. But those dumb little flags they had hanging out of their car windows suddenly disappeared about 3 weeks ago?!?! I wonder why?

Duck and Run....How many Lions games have you been to this year! Since you are such a die hard let's discuss some topics, Stafford is over-rated, no running back, no defense, but Calvin Johnson is amazing. The Lions might be good by 2020 by drafting first round Wide Receivers every time.

Decbell, what was the name of the Chicago football team in the early 20th century!! HMM, google it!

GO COLTS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.