Jeff Classic Seeds

TripleB

Seeding meeting is set to start, I'll be updating as wgt classes as they come available:

Names are written on board in marker, so sorry if I misspell

1.  Luke Schroeder SW

2.  Alonzo Shepherd Jeff

3.  Kayne Pike BS

4.  Josh Coomer NA

5.  Quentin Sheets SB

6.  Chris Simmons CA

7.  Jonathon Davies BA

8.  Caesar Hernandez CH

1. Jacob Armantrout MS

2. Jacob Boomsma BS

3. Curtis Smith Jeff

4. Robby Taylor Mad

5. Patrick Parham CA

6. Keenan Ward NA

7. Michael Humprhey SW

8. James Murphy SB

1. Devon Miller Jeff

2. Justin Wolf CH

3. Isaiah Bradley MS

4. Marhsall Holwager JC

5. Gage Kelly SB

6. Austin Jamison NA

7. Aric Riley Paoli

8. Jacob McCord SD

1. Jeff Stotridge CH

2. Seth Seitzinger BS

3. Ben Sommer CA

4. Jordan Armantrout MS

5. Ronnie Whitman SD

6. Mike Strub BA

7. Conner Montgomery JC

8. Kevin Castro Jeff

1. Tyler Clark SD

2. Spencer Boyd BS

3. Nolan Keller FC

4. Zach Doughiet MS

5. Tre Marler  NA

6. Sean Simpson Jeff

7. Brad Doerman Bates

8. Ben Flores CA

1. Brannigan Barlow BS

2. Renaldo Weekly Jeff

3. Tim Martin NA

4. Cody Watson CA

5. Brawner #2  SW

6. Jake McCoy FC

7. Lane Massingham NW

8. Justin Ballard

1. Zach Adams MA

2. Cody Kelly SB

3. Travis Nunlist (sp) BA

4. Clayton Fiddler BS

5. Grant Scurria CA

6. CJ Reynolds NA

7. Josia Puzon CH

8. Jesse Adams SD

1. Josh Sampson NW

2. Larry Rickman NA

3. Taylor Newcomb CH

4. Eli Lauderbaugh SW

5. Kevin Vanneman CA

6. Caleb Smith FC

7. Sam Horrock BS

8. Jacob Schmidt JC

1. Nick Manning SD

2. Mark Daughtery CH

3. Ben Farmer BS

4. James Frascella CA

5. Darien Tatgenhorst Jeff

6. Brock Wathen JC

7. RJ Rowlett SW

8. Caleb Cole SB

1. Terry Terrell BS

2. Tanner Howard SB

3. Nick Harrell SD

4. Curtis Anderson CA

5. Justin Baldwin JC

6. Jacob Hall CH

7. Brandon Marlin Jeff

8. Trevor Wright Paoli

1. Caleb Browner Jeff

2. Cory Koptizke  JC

3. Jacob Felser SD

4.  Sebastian Rodgers SB

5. Brandon Gunter BA

6. Joey Todd BS

7. Dalton Young MA

8. Blaine Humphrey SA

1. Darren Eads BS

2. Iyan Bass JC

3. Nick Henderson SB

4. Kevin Wilger SD

5. Cory Crabtree MS

6. Spud Morris CA

7. Easton Asher MA

8. Nelson Bowen Jeff

1. Ron Forman SD

2. Tito Valentin BS

3. Mark Collett JC

4. Jimmy Pratt Jeff

5. Kasey Vance MS

6. Brandon Rice MA

7. Pat Kernuld NW

8. CJ Andy Paoli

1. James Caum JC

2. Taylor Hoke NA

3. Jordan Blakemore MA

4. Dakota Tatem SW

5. Jesse Hollander CA

6. John Slaten CH

7. Eli Curley Jeff

8. Austin Orschell FC

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking the same thing when I saw Taylor with a 4 seed and Parham with a 5.

135 seems to pretty deep as well.  It is Michael Brawner with the 5 seed.  I am not sure what Brandon is weighing these days...He might not be able to get down in time  :)

Jeff, Charlestown, New Washington, Scottsburg, Madison, Jennings Co., Bloom. South, Muncie South, So. Dearborn, Paoli, Southwestern(Hanover), Carmel, Franklin Co., Batesville, New Albany & Salem.

This tournament is actually pretty weak. I would keep scottsburg, BS, MS, SD,SW(hanover), carmel, Franklin Co. (the one with chris lynch as a coach). Get rid of the rest of the teams, we see them too often and not very good competition. Get teams from up north, Cathedral, and from the west side of the state. Evansville memorial, reitz. some of those teams that would give the kids the best competition, and entertain us!

This tournament is actually pretty weak. I would keep scottsburg, BS, MS, SD,SW(hanover), carmel, Franklin Co. (the one with chris lynch as a coach). Get rid of the rest of the teams, we see them too often and not very good competition. Get teams from up north, Cathedral, and from the west side of the state. Evansville memorial, reitz. some of those teams that would give the kids the best competition, and entertain us!

I could run with this so many ways, but I will attempt to be POSITIVE and state that there will be some good wrestling saturday as we have many quality individuals at several weights and should make for some interesting match ups.

Chris Lynch does not coach at Franklin County.... And many of these teams have some very good wrestlers.

I was implying whether or not it was the Franklin community school. I know that is where he coaches at. We should get them in this tournament and not franklin county.. Im just sayin alot of these teams we already face a lot durin the year mix it up and bring in some good competition. A lot of these good wrestlers that you all say r comin, you rarely see there school or individuals in the state tournament series.

Its actually a pretty good mix up of teams who never see each other.

dont post garbage BTW

I am not sure why you would want to eliminate JC. They have 9 seeeded wrestlers and now that their lineup is taking shape (kopitzke to 171, Bass to 189, wathan to 152, holley(injured all year) to 125 or 130, Schmidt to 145) this doesnt include Reusch at 119 who is still inactive. They have the makings to suprise teams that they have already faced.  Maybe a sleeper for top 5, we will see..cant wait!!! I think coach struck does a great job and this is one of the better tournments in southern indiana.

Thatt has been a problem with this tournament in the past. Teams all wrestle each other through out the season and then they come to this. But it has improved alot as to what it was in the past years. A good tournamnet is based off the teams that attend and it takes awhile to build one. Plus some teams just are not very consistant from year to year as to how strong they are.

The Jeff Classic is steadily growing into a very competitive tournament. Here are a few interesting statistics from this years entries.

7 state qualifiers/placers

40 semi-state qualifiers

1 ISWA Triple Crown Champ

17 ranked wrestlers

3 top 20 ranked teams

This should make for some very good wrestling, and I believe a tournament that should get more respect than it normally does.

The Jeff Classic is steadily growing into a very competitive tournament. Here are a few interesting statistics from this years entries.

7 state qualifiers/placers

40 semi-state qualifiers

1 ISWA Triple Crown Champ

17 ranked wrestlers

3 top 20 ranked teams

This should make for some very good wrestling, and I believe a tournament that should get more respect than it normally does.

But at the same time, If you cant make it to SEMI STATE with the new taking 4 from regionals, correct me if i am wrong that means winning 1 match at regionals BOOM you made it to SS. 7 state placers/qualifiers, thats good, but out of 224 kids, thats not good as a percentage of state kids to non that is .03125 percent! not very good in my oppinon. Rankings dont mean much either, its the beginning of the season. And in no way am i trying to offend anyone on here, i am just stating that i think this tournament should eliminate some of the close competition it sees every weekend.

I am not sure why you would want to eliminate JC. They have 9 seeeded wrestlers and now that their lineup is taking shape (kopitzke to 171, Bass to 189, wathan to 152, holley(injured all year) to 125 or 130, Schmidt to 145) this doesnt include Reusch at 119 who is still inactive. They have the makings to suprise teams that they have already faced.  Maybe a sleeper for top 5, we will see..cant wait!!! I think coach struck does a great job and this is one of the better tournments in southern indiana.

I forgot to add JC, yes preparetowin i would keep JC in there, maybe even bring in top teams from kentucky, or Ohio, Illinois! Why can't we do this?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.