Cody Phillips

killer b 2003

yeah I'm positive as long as you don't turn 20 before your sports state finals you are eligible and you can only have 4 years of eligibility Cody meets all this criteria since he was held back in middle school Justin Brooks did the same thing a couple years ago and he wrestled all 4 years

I will say this much and leave it at that.

Cody Phillips was born in 1982, so therefore he is most likely 17 years old right now.  He will turn 18 in 2010 and 19 sometime in 2011.  If his birthday is in late February or later he will be eligible to wrestle as a senior.  I do not know his exact birthdate, but at the very least he will be able to wrestle next school year. 

I will say this much and leave it at that.

Cody Phillips was born in 1982, so therefore he is most likely 17 years old right now.  He will turn 18 in 2010 and 19 sometime in 2011.  If his birthday is in late February or later he will be eligible to wrestle as a senior.  I do not know his exact birthdate, but at the very least he will be able to wrestle next school year. 

I love wrestling math.  1992**

Everyone needs to lay off Cody and his birthday the young man is elgible and will be elgible to wrestle all the way through his high school career!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know this for sure people don't want him to wrestle because he's great and those who are  scared will look for any reason to get him out.  >:( He's not going anywhere and will most likely be a 4Xer.  To be the best you have to beat the best so good luck to all who wrestle him.  Your going to need it.

I love wrestling math.  1992**

I want to go on record right now, Sean McMurray should be a board member of Indianamat.com, and/or ISWA.  How do I become a card carrying fan club member  8) 

May I nominate Jarred Brooks as his vice president right now...  ::)

Cody is a hard working dedicated wrestler and will be able to go 3 more years. With that said I belive he will be a force in college also.I do believe Cody will be wrestling 103 for another run at State Championship. So get ready lil Brooks!! Would be awesome to see you 2 Studs go at it!!  :)

I know this for sure people don't want him to wrestle because he's great and those who are  scared will look for any reason to get him out. 

In all honesty he should not of won state last year Dylan Hall of Harrison took him down in the third period and was screwed on a bad call.  I know for a fact that Hall would of taken him down in overtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this for sure people don't want him to wrestle because he's great and those who are  scared will look for any reason to get him out.

In all honesty he should not of won state last year Dylan Hall of Harrison took him down in the third period and was screwed on a bad call.  I know for a fact that Hall would of taken him down in overtime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't knock on the kid for winning......I don't remember it being a bad call at all, and if it was then its on the ref. I mean refs are always on the lookout to screw a wrestler over.

match score was 13-6. Did you pass any math classes

rgray,

Unless it happened and you saw it, it can't be a fact, your opinion maybe.

TCWrestling,

[table]

Don't knock on the kid for winning......I don't remember it being a bad call at all, and if it was then its on the ref. I mean refs are always on the lookout to screw a wrestler over.[/table]

I hope that was your version of sarcasm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.