Will Mascaro Commits to Purdue

Fatherof2

We are pleased to announce that Will Mascaro will be wrestling for the Boilermakers next year.  After a very long and thorough process, Will narrowed his choices down to 3 schools (Purdue, University of Missouri, and Coe College) and chose Purdue for its academics, wrestling team, great coaching staff and the opportunity to remain in Indiana where he has many friends and family.

We are appreciative of all the effort his High School, Team Indiana and Club coaches have put into helping him do what he loves to do throughout his HS career and preparing him for the next level.

There are a great group of young men at and heading to West Lafayette who will be working their tails off to make things happen; so the next few years should prove to be very promising for Purdue Wrestling.

All the Best!  See you all in the stands.

Mindy and Guy Mascaro

Thanks for the congrats.  Will is planning on studying biochemistry or biology (premed).  Purdue is very strong in both.  Tough majors to combine with wrestling, but he has a good mind and they have great resources that will be available to him.

Thanks for the congrats.  Will is planning on studying biochemistry or biology (premed).  Purdue is very strong in both.  Tough majors to combine with wrestling, but he has a good mind and they have great resources that will be available to him.

And I have a buddy up there so we can......  relax.

J/K Fatherof2, things will get done.

Congrats Will,Guy and Mindy....Great Choice for you and your family...

The Walkers-Sullivan County

Congrats to Will! Being from Missouri, I guess I'm a little biased towards the Tigers, but Purdue is a shorter drive!

Have a great season.

Westerncat - Columbia is a great college town and the campus was beautiful. Mizzou did a heck of a job of recruiting and has a very impressive program and I am sure Will would have done well there, but we are delighted he is heading to Purdue - an yes the shoter drive is an important factor (at least for my wife and I).

Thanks AJ for the well wishes.

Congrats to Will and his entire family...glad to see him coming here to Purdue.

I'd also like to congratulate my very old wrestling buddy Jim Selvio for getting one of his guys to the next level!!!

Coaches get a feeling of accomplishment for our kids' successes, that's what we're in it for...the kids.

Congrats to Will and his entire family...glad to see him coming here to Purdue.

I'd also like to congratulate my very old wrestling buddy Jim Selvio for getting one of his guys to the next level!!!

Coaches get a feeling of accomplishment for our kids' successes, that's what we're in it for...the kids.

Thank you for the well wishes.  I will pass your message on to Jim.  He is an exceptional guy and has added a lot to Carmel's program.  We have been very fortunate to have picked up several experienced, enthusiastic coaches who are doing some great things with the kids.  They have a sophomore (soon to be junior) class that is an amazing group of talented guys that just keeps getting better every day.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.