Missing Items from State

UCdad

Michael Duckworth had placed his cell phone and his I=pod touch into his shoes when he weighed in friday night in the weigh in room at conseco when he returned they were missing if anyone knows the whereabouts of these items you can shoot me an E-mail at Marlbduck@aol.com neither of these items will do the person or persons who have these items any good because the phone has been shut off and the serial number will be identified if re activation occurs also the I-pod has a fail safe lock out security code and will not work without it please return these items and no questions will be asked.The matter

is already being investigated by the police and they might not look the other way if they find you with these Items

Wow, that sucks. Sorry to hear that Mike had this kind of problem at state. Lets hope it was a case of mistaken property. I guess this explains the reason why some kids are walking around with back packs. I do hope he gets his stuff back. They can be replaced, but there is a finacial cost to it. However it is the cost of lost faith ion people that cannot be replaced.

To the person that ended up with these items. Please return them to their owner. If I am not mistaken, there were selected lockerrooms for different weights. The list of kids that had access to this stuff is limited, so the odds of you getting caught are fairly strong. Do the right thing and return them under Mr. Duckworth incredibly fair terms.

You cannot take your stuff with you to the floor if you have a duffel bag.  The small backpacks are allowed, but many wrestlers had to strew their bags throughout the halls and in the locker rooms while they went out to wrestle and/or warmup.  It is unfortunate, but there is not solid security to ensure that something is not taken.  The security personnel do not know if a particular bag belongs to the person going through it.

Whats da law a eye for a eye and a tooth for  a tooth ?

Nottin worse dan a theif amongst wraslin brothers !

hey rat,

Maybe down in Marion county or the other 90 counties in the state, but up here in good ole lake that theft charge would get pled down to a conversion charge with a sentence of  probation for 6 months.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.