Weight Class Surprise

Guest KoKo B-Ware

Guest KoKo B-Ware

Give me the biggest surprise wrestlers in each weight class.

For example a kid that finished 4th at Sectional or Regional, or a kid that doesn't have a good record but really picked it up when it counted, etc....

I'm sure that each weight class has to have a surprise wrestler in it.

I would like to congratulate New Palestine's 215-pounder  Antonio Halbert. There is a kid that has labored behind some outstaning talent the past few years and when he got his chance this year he made the most of it. Best of luck Friday!!

I would like to congratulate New Palestine's 215-pounder  Antonio Halbert. There is a kid that has labored behind some outstaning talent the past few years and when he got his chance this year he made the most of it. Best of luck Friday!!

He looked like he was on a mission last weekend. Good luck Antonio!

I know this isnt a surprise but im sure his opponents might or the people who havent seen him wrestle. Anthony Quiroz has 11 losses but 5 go to Mcmurray from portage. This kid is going to surprise a lot of downstate people this weekend.

125 - Tim Martin New Albany, 119 all year before bumping up to an extremely tough weight class for sectionals. Took 3rd at Sectionals, 3rd at Regionals, and won Semi-State.  Good Luck this weekend Tim.

that is impressive, but why did he go up to 125 after wrestling at 119 all year?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.