Tanner Lynde

consecobound

He's my sleeper pick.

I think he can upset everybody and make it to the finals

I knew I liked you nac0228 lol!!!! he is tough and shocked alot of people sat.

lol im serious! i mean, did everybody think Roach was gonna make it to the finals last year?

especially when he had Kyle Marsh first round?

i think he can beat tonte and Sims

but the Surma/Stahl match will indeed be tough

I am not surprised at all that Tanner is doing this well.  He's been around and doing well for several years.  He is a very experienced "Freshman", as are many freshmen this year.  He is in the mix with the best, can't wait to see how it turns out.  6-3 finals loss to Sandefur....several top notch kids did not fair as well against Sandefur!!!

Good Luck Tanner!

lol im serious! i mean, did everybody think Roach was gonna make it to the finals last year?

Umm...yes.

oh.....ok then

Naco, cadet wasnt payin any mind to Roach making it to the finals...His thoughts were being dominated with his infatuation with daniel young  ;D lol

Lynde had a really strong day...He beat a really tough Darius Richmond in the round to go, then opened alot of people's eyes by beating hall in OT... I wouldnt count him out against anybody

He has 7 losses who has he lost to? Sandefer 1. I heard Cadet130 is only tying the knot if Young brings home gold

Tonte, Mascarow and there is one more but i am not sure who.  The rest of his losses came at 135 at the opening tournament (he was cutting to much weight)

Umm...yes.

oh.....ok then

Naco, cadet wasnt payin any mind to Roach making it to the finals...His thoughts were being dominated with his infatuation with daniel young  ;D lol

Lynde had a really strong day...He beat a really tough Darius Richmond in the round to go, then opened alot of people's eyes by beating hall in OT... I wouldnt count him out against anybody

No, not last year. My infatuation last year was with Viterisi making it to the finals. Remember Booker, naco was talking about who was expecting Roach to make it to the finals LAST YEAR, not this year!

OTR...very true!

Umm...yes.

oh.....ok then

No, not last year. My infatuation last year was with Viterisi making it to the finals. Remember Booker, naco was talking about who was expecting Roach to make it to the finals LAST YEAR, not this year!

OTR...very true!

Good Luck this weekend ;D

Umm...yes.

Exactly what I was thinking. Roach had only lost to Churchard in close matches before state and Churchard was the CLEAR favorite.  Freshman or not I didnt doubt him after his semistate performance.

At this point in the tournament rankings and records mean nothing, if you are at state you are there for a reason, so i would not count out anyone especially someone who is wrestling as good as tanner is at this moment, i just hope that the wins last weekend and the crowd at state doesnt get to his head, but in knowing this young man, i think he will handle himself in a very mature way, and not let anything get to him.

At this point in the tournament rankings and records mean nothing, if you are at state you are there for a reason, so i would not count out anyone especially someone who is wrestling as good as tanner is at this moment, i just hope that the wins last weekend and the crowd at state doesnt get to his head, but in knowing this young man, i think he will handle himself in a very mature way, and not let anything get to him.

I was just wondering who had lost to. He wrestled tough taking second in the toughest Semi state as a Freshman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.