what will be the best weight to watch at conseco

D-train

119-three state champs, and the guy i think will win it isn't one of them!!! :o

130-lots of talent, so much that the much anticipated harper and porras re-re-rematch could be for 3/4th place!!!  

(i don't think that it will, but wierder things have happened!)

135-march, rienholt, mascaro and dillon all in the top bracket.   roach will have to beat an undefeated richey to

make the  finals

160-4 undefeated seniors, and monix who has only lost to myers could very easily be a spoiler in that bottom bracket.

at 119

i think Wright got spoiled with the bottom bracket

there really is no one to challenge him until finals

Im quite positive Johns beat Wright once last year and their match in the 112 semi's went right down to the wire.  Im certainly not saying Wright wont win, but it is not near as simple as you make it seem.

at 119

Im quite positive Johns beat Wright once last year and their match in the 112 semi's went right down to the wire.  Im certainly not saying Wright wont win, but it is not near as simple as you make it seem.

oh sorry

i thought they only faced once and that was at state, and Wright got him pretty good

ok ok maybe its just a weeee bit easier for Wright than Brooks

i say those two both in the finals

I gotta believe that there are going to be some great matchups at 125 too.

First round matchups between:

• #2 Tsirtsis and #8 Clark
  • #12 Reuger and Furar (a senior with one loss)
  • #14 Van Cole and #15 Heistand
  • #7 Grey and #10  Penn
  • #3 Napules and #5 Berryman

jmo but Cashe and Tsirtsis are already established names, so I know what to expect, but 160 is going to be the meat grinder of all meat grinders 5 wrestlers, between them 1 loss. That being said I'm going with 160     

at 119

I think he's going to be challenged...I'm pulling for someone in that lower bracket...you may call it an upset...I think it's just the way it's going to be :)

at 119

I think he's going to be challenged...I'm pulling for someone in that lower bracket...you may call it an upset...I think it's just the way it's going to be :)

You Got That Right!!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.