backpacks

was a champ

I usually keep my head gear, sweat pants, gatorade, ipod, and money in my backpack. or anything else i might need in between matches. That way i don't have to fight the crowd to get back to my seat. Everything i need is on my back. Very convenient.

Well I heard that they did some studies in Utah, and that 85% of athletes that wore backpacks around, were proven to compete at a higher level than those without.  I'm not sure though that's just what I heard.  ;D

I saw a study from the US department of statistics that said that 73.68% of all statistics were made up on the spot.

www.us.gov/statistics

Well I heard that they did some studies in Utah, and that 85% of athletes that wore backpacks around, were proven to compete at a higher level than those without.  I'm not sure though that's just what I heard.  ;D

I saw a study from the US department of statistics that said that 73.68% of all statistics were made up on the spot.

www.us.gov/statistics

does that include that one?

www.us.gov/statistics

You caught me...... ;D

www.us.gov/statistics

You caught me...... ;D

But, have you heard that 68% of statisticians hate their jobs?

www.us.gov/statistics

You caught me...... ;D

I wonder what the odds are of that?

www.us.gov/statistics

You caught me...... ;D

I wonder what the odds are of that?

I'm guessing like 17 of every 25

www.us.gov/statistics

I believe you are 200% correct!

Be glad fanny packs aren't making a comeback.

That would be sweeeeet. I wish I would have thought of that when I wrestled. 

Really who cares what they wear.  They can only wear a singlet for the match anyway. 

www.us.gov/statistics

I believe you are 200% correct!

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time

-Brian Fantana

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.