Johnny Dillon vs Eric Roach

ontherise219

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes ive been to every room in the entire state and watched every wrestler...who hasnt?.....and in the pursuit of a state title,with two undefeated wrestlers going at it, wouldnt this match(semi state championship in the hardest semi state) be considered a BIG MATCH?

wow! :o  With all the people saying Dillion on here I would of thought the poll would of been closer.  It's 103(my vote)  Roach to 42 Dillion.  I don't think this match is going to come down to who wants it more it's going to come down to who better!  Roach only has 4 losses on his whole career and their all to a very tuff Tom  Churchard,  in which I might add were very good matches.

well he only has four losses because he is only a sophmore.and because he is such a fantastic wrestler.

He could only have 4 loses when his high school career is over.  You usually only get better when you get older,  but Saturday we'll see and it should be a good 1

yes ive been to every room in the entire state and watched every wrestler...who hasnt?.....and in the pursuit of a state title,with two undefeated wrestlers going at it, wouldnt this match(semi state championship in the hardest semi state) be considered a BIG MATCH?

I get that you are kidding, because I can guarantee you've never been in the CP wrestling room.  Spectators not allowed.

wow! :o  With all the people saying Dillion on here I would of thought the poll would of been closer.  It's 103(my vote)  Roach to 42 Dillion.  I don't think this match is going to come down to who wants it more it's going to come down to who better!  Roach only has 4 losses on his whole career and their all to a very tuff Tom  Churchard,  in which I might add were very good matches.

if churchard would have stayed at 135 like he wrestled most of the year roach might not have any loses

if churchard would have stayed at 135 like he wrestled most of the year roach might not have any loses

Woulda, shoulda, coulda  ;D

Other than the shot at the end of regulation and in overtme neither wrestler was close to scoring.

That shot at the of regulation was a close call and dillon showed why you should never stop wrestling on the edge or with time runnng out.

I was very dissapointed in this match....  I thought these two would've gotten after it like Tsirtsis and Napules do. I guess you can't think of how good a match would be just because it has 5 or 6 pages of replies on this board.

This was a god match and a lot closer than i thought it would be.  i don't think either wrestler got hit for stalling and a lot of the match was wrestled on their feet.  There was a lot of line wrestling.  Roach looked like he started to get a feel for him at the end of the 3rd when he was in on 1 or 2 shots,  but they went out of bounds.  hope we get to see it again next week

There wont be a rematch again... March and Roach are going to the ship!

not if trent reinoehl has anything to say about that  ;D

Just curious, what was the score of Reinoehl against Roach when they wrestled at Merrillville Semi-State? Was it a close match?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.