Johnny Dillon vs Eric Roach

ontherise219

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget about March....

Very true...March is a beast..Could have a great day and top both Dillon and Roach come conseco...I believe this topic is more about them meeting in the finals at M'ville semi-state tho...That is if both make make it there  ;D

Johnny D will win state this year because he wants it more. I have been told by some people who have wrestled Roach that say i just dont think Roach has it.

Roach has it - and how would you know who wants it more?  I'm sure every wrestlers goal is to be a state champion.  Roach will win.

i say roach, he is a stud and i have yet to see him lose to anyone but churchard

well that would be because...he hasnt lost to anyone other than churchard, his four career loses are last years sectional, regional, semistate and state finals matches against churchard

lets lay of the cos geez. he is in favor of dillon for obvious reasons and obviously he has seen him work in the room the last 3 years. i know him as well and im not saying roach doesn't want it, i am positive he does but dillon has been on a warpath ever since last years state finals. i talked to him and he was very disappointed by last years result and said he is out to prove himself. he is also wrestling for a college scholarship here. he has not signed and i no he would love to go big ten and dillon has not lost very much either in his career beatin some quality guys as well..... best of luck to both wrestlers. should be a good one

i say johnny dillon all the way.he has trained harder than anyone i have ever seen. and when it comes down to it he wins the big matches.he going to win this one.it might not be pretty but he will win

So relatively speaking...wouldn't the match that determines the end of your season be considered "the big match" in any given season? 

i say johnny dillon all the way.he has trained harder than anyone i have ever seen. and when it comes down to it he wins the big matches.he going to win this one.it might not be pretty but he will win

Have you watched anyone else train besides Dillon?  Do you go from practice room to practice room to see who's training harder?

Have you watched anyone else train besides Dillon?  Do you go from practice room to practice room to see who's training harder?

I have.  We had some goes this summer!  They are pretty evenly matched and have wrestled eachother alot.  It is going to be a classic, hard-nosed wrestling match.

They both train their butts off.  And I know they both want a state title.  It's gonna come down to who's head is in it and who keeps the pressure up. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.