whats the hardest weight class this year?

sizzzurup

Yeah..119 is pretty solid. I wouldn't want to have to bet my house on one of these to win. Eppert...one of the hardest workers in the state..so technical..Wright is so Athletic and fast..loves to be on his feet....Brooks is so Physical....Raley..almost impossible to score on ..Kiefer will win most scrambles and is so tough...Johns..very technicaland keeps coming at you...Kenney...strong...should be a great class to watch at state.

215 is the Hardest there is no clear cut favorite. Medal wise you can beat 119 with 3 champs 3 runners ups. Wow

215 has one state qulifier in the top 15. there is no favorite becuase you cant choose one

At 215 Baker is the favorite being a state qualifier as a Sophomore and then getting beat by the eventual state champ (by one I think) in the round to go last year. I think he is the clear favorite since he has beaten the 2 and 3 ranked guys..but as we all know...anything can happen.

Also at 119 - Add Fuller from Brownsburg and White from Westfield. Both are very tough!

tough enough to beat any of the afore mentioned 7 studs? and i agree with 119, 130 appears to be very tough with at least 5 capable guys (harper, porras, cook, spencer, and barlow) 152 also appears to have a number of guys capable of winning th title

Well i dont know anyone that would want to walk into Cashe...he is putting up one heck of a year. He is a man on a mission

I would disagree, I know atleast a couple of guys that cant wait to get a shot at Cashe.

I did not say they were smart guys, but ya gotta love the desire to go against the best. I dont think we have ever seen a guy move weight classes like him to try to get the toughest match that he could find in one year like Cashe has this year.

u gotta respect him...and the attitude of the guys going after him. If you are going to be the best you have to beat the best. I love the attitude

That is for sure, anyone moving into the 125 weight has got my respect. But then again, pick a weight close to that weight that you want to be in, all of them are going to be meat grinders. 119, studs, 125, studs, 130, studs, 135, studs.....I guess the easiest weight class is the one that is just out of your reach, and that goes all the way up. from 103 to 285.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.