Merrillville Semi State predictions

ontherise219

The Ranking that I have are going to be the final ones. I would like to hear who everyone think is going to win. I'm only going to pick the Champions because you know anything can happen with the draw.

103 Zach Stevens Merrillville

112 Paul Beck Mishawaka

119 Justin Brooks Warsaw

125 Jason Tsirtsis Crown Point

130 Josh Harper Mishawaka

135 Eric Roach Crown Point

140 Steven Sandefer Mishawaka

145 Danial Young CMA

152 Sean McMurray Portage

160 Mark Myers Crown Point

171 Braden Atwood Delphi

189 Marcus Shrewsbury Crown Point

215 Kannon Kiegley New Prairie

Hwt Craig Fitzgereld John Glenn

The Ranking that I have are going to be the final ones. I would like to hear who everyone think is going to win. I'm only going to pick the Champions because you know anything can happen with the draw.

103 Zach Stevens Merrillville

112 Paul Beck Mishawaka

119 Justin Brooks Warsaw

125 Jason Tsirtsis Crown Point

130 Josh Harper Mishawaka

135 Eric Roach Crown Point

140 Steven Sandefer Mishawaka

145 Danial Young CMA

152 Sean McMurray Portage

160 Mark Myers Crown Point

171 Braden Atwood Delphi

189 Marcus Shrewsbury Crown Point

215 Kannon Kiegley New Prairie

Hwt Craig Fitzgereld John Glenn

some of ur predictions are diffrent than your own rankins i just find that very strange

Mmmm Merrillville Semi State....can't wait. How much more crowded will it be this year with 4 extra qualifiers at each weight?

Let the sardine packin begin, I can't wait.  Hey OnTheRise, I'll give you ten bucks for a seat.  Remember, think thin.

I'm picking Hawkins at 112 and Travis for HWT.  Travis is a beast.  He's huge and strong as an ox.  Who all has Fitzgerald wrestled?

I'm not sure who he has all wrestled this year but he is a returning 5th placer. So he had to beat someone. I haven't seen Everret but he sounds like a beast and James Travis is a beast

Everett and Fitzgerald are similar in size (mammoth) and technique.  Everett gave Morin from Mishawaka a tough match at team semi-state last year.  Fitzgerald looks to slow the pace and take advantage of poor positioning or a half hearted takedown attempt.  Fitzgerald also has a former runner up at HWT in the room so Im guessing that has been his toughest comp. to date.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.