Top 10 Signs You're Obsessed with Wrestling

WeeMom

Top 10 Signs You're Obsessed with Wrestling

10. You've set IndianaMat.com as your homepage.

9.  Your status on MySpace and Facebook reads "at a wrestling meet" 4-5 times a week.

8.  You wake up with Sectional Brackets dancing in your head.

7.  Instead of "beloved wrestling mom", a member of your favorite wrestling team has dubbed you the "wrestling nazi" (with a smile).

6.  You stay glued to your computer screen reading the live chat logs during the finals at Cadet/Junior Nationals in Fargo, because the live video feed isn't working.

5.  You're stomach is tied in knots from Thursday until your team's wrestling tournament is over on Saturday.

4.  You cannot go to bed until you have researched every kid that your favorite wrestler might come in contact with on Saturday.

3.  You cannot go to bed until you have researched every kid that has wrestled every kid that your favorite wrestler might come in contact with on Saturday.

2.  Alt+Tab has become your favorite keyboard function at work.*

And, the #1 sign that you have totally gone over the edge....

#1.  You spent the 40 minute drive to work coming up with a Top 10 List to post on IndianaMat.com, and then actually posted it.

*For those of you unfamiliar with Alt+Tab, I am about to teach you a very useful function that might get you fired if you don't use it fast enough.  1) Keep IndianaMat.com open.  2)  Open the software application you are supposed to be working on.  3)  Hold the "Alt" key and then press the "Tab" key at the same time.  4) Read IndianaMat.com while keeping your fingers strategically placed on the Alt+Tab keys.  5)  When you hear your boss walking by, quickly engage the Alt+Tab function to switch back to the screen containing your real work while looking stressed and extremely busy.

Sounds like we need a top 20 list! 

BTW, I LOVE the additions that Blue Bolt, FF and McMurray made to the list!  Have to be honest, though...Thank God I don?t have Sean?s problem!!

I was actually at a friendship meet for our youth club.  Some of our high school boys were going to officiate - and they were trying to untangle the glob of whistles that probably had been thrown in a box in a jumble after our open folkstyle tourney last year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.