Cashe

6minutes

Can you base the present, the NOW, off the past?  How can you say Harper is better than Cashe when Cashe just beat him? 

A fair statement would be that Harper has more accolades than Cashe, but it is wrong to say better.  In order to be better than some one, you have to be able to beat them, and Cashe beat Harper.  There was no freak moves or anything of that sort that caused the match, it was a legitimate win.  Harper was better the first 4 times they wrestled, Cashe is better now.

I'm not a Mishawaka fan, but I still don't think you can call Cashe better than Harper.  Yes he was better on that one day, but if they wrestled ten times, they might go 5-5 against each other.  I really don't think one is better than the other.  They seem pretty even at this point. 

How about dis a one/ at da Illimois - Indiana meet $$$$ verse Morrison/ or Ramos.  Who wins ? Nuttin more dan da rat would like to see him beating either one.  Ramos beat Morrison da other da pretty soundly !!

Did't Cosgrove beat Ramos last year?

Cash wrestled very cautious and had a good stradegy in order too beat Josh. You cannot make mistakes on Josh because he will come out on top 99.9% of the time.Cash has really matured in the past few years and credit his coaches for the outstanding job they have done with this young man! Think about how Cash really hasnt wrestled the amount of years that Harper or Brooks or the majority of wrestlers have, and this kid has improved so much in just a year it amazes me.I'm here to let the Big Ten know that this kid is only gonna get better!!! Good luck at Perdue!

Beating Harper 2-1 when Josh has a bum shoulder is NOT dominating It is a win,but not dominating.

josh wouldnt blame his shoulder no more than cashe would  blame his own injuries last year, they are both great wrestlers and great boys who have alot of mutual respect for eachother. they were laughing and joking around with eachother waiting for their awards. congrats to both on all their past successes and good luck to you both in the future.

How about dis a one/ at da Illimois - Indiana meet $$$$ verse Morrison/ or Ramos.  Who wins ? Nuttin more dan da rat would like to see him beating either one.  Ramos beat Morrison da other da pretty soundly !!

I would love to see Cashe one of these guys. They are both ranked pretty high in the nation. Did Cashe wrestle them at Jr Nationals?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.