UPSETS...

D-train

Krulick over Duckworth?? ??? Are you talking about Michael Duckworth from Union County or is there another Duckworth and I'm also assuming that you are talking about Jordan Krulik of Martinsville if so you were mis- informed because these two never even came close to wrestling one another and will not wrestle one another the whole season. I don't think they are even at the same weight

Yeah Chris Duckworth just seen the results on that other forum (not as good as this forum)

Duckworth is not your every day run of the mill name caught me off guard cool to see 2 of them wrestling in Indiana now though. No relation to one another

First year Varsity wrestler Jacob Poynter of New Pal, 11, pins 189 lb #6 ranked Leach of Avon, in huge comeback victory.  Leach had Poynter in near-fall as buzzer sounds ending the period, a split second before pin call was made.  Pin call was waved off, and Poynter capitalized on opportunity with big win.

I hear ole Almarazer rode da cathedral boy like a octopus. 145 gonna be interstin up at Merryville.

The Rat missed the Triachoff ?!?!

I'm guessing the Rat was watching his little rodent wrestle in a different area at Calumet.  There were 4 mats on the main floor, two mats upstairs and two more in the wrestling room.

I hear ole Almarazer rode da cathedral boy like a octopus. 145 gonna be interstin up at Merryville.

The Rat missed the Triachoff ?!?!

I'm guessing the Rat was watching his little rodent wrestle in a different area at Calumet.  There were 4 mats on the main floor, two mats upstairs and two more in the wrestling room.

Da Rat snuck out of da mill for a littel while on saturday. But one of my homeys from Portage had a da video of da mat.ch.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.