Who will be first?

XCard

Since I have not had a chance to see any "wrasslin" yet this year, trying to make it to Calumet tomorrow to see some of the heavy hitters go at it, I was wondering if anyone would like to guess who will be the first to be banned from this message board.  Those of us who have been around for awhile know we have had some dandies in the past and am sure this year will be no different.  I really have not seen any early favorites yet, but as we move to mid-season, it will be interesting to see who emerges.

As a moderator you don't have the powers to ban people, only KarlHungus and I have those powers. 

Fearful Fly, your WMILF topic was quite ingenious and about had me on the phone to the mods until I saw what it was about.

I thought about Wrestling Moms I'd Like to Forget but I know the moms are to be left alone although I see plenty I'd like to forget every meet. :-*

ff

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.