Tsirtsis vs. Harper

jwkwrestler12

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is  Harper's lack of respect because people do not like his style or is it because he has not performed well nationally? 

He does seem to get a lot of slack, especially considering he has won 3 state titles.

Is  Harper's lack of respect because people do not like his style or is it because he has not performed well nationally? 

He does seem to get a lot of slack, especially considering he has won 3 state titles.

I would love to say its his lack of national wins, however a majority of the people i hear complain say he stalls and is no good, which is sad because these people believe that if they are not satisfied with a victory the victory means nothing, us true fans of the sport understand he is not nationally recognized, but still know that he wins, and at the end of the day thats the most important aspect of the match, winning it.

Harper is an outstanding wrestler no doubt, but he is not in my opinion as good as what some people may think.  I did not know how Tsirtsis would do this year, but after majoring Thornton and watching the match it seems as if he is going to be a very tough opponent for anybody this year.  Thornton's only point was when Tsirtsis cut him so he could get a take down.  That was an impressive victory, and I believe most people are going to be having to hold their jaws up after the possible match this coming Saturday.

Fabio Jr.:  You say you have wrestled both of them.  You ae a sophmore in college and little Tsirtsis is a freshman i high school.  That is about 6 years different in age whereasas Harper is only about 3 years older than Jason.  I'd pick Jason by decision, although it would be close.

Guest justafan52

It would be a good match and potentially taking place this weekend at Calumet. Does anone know if Harper and Tsirtis are both at 125 this year?  Anyway, something tells me Harper would pull it off, but only by a decision.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.