Turkey Time!!!!!

MVwatcher

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i hear we dont have to worry about Central's line up for the Turkey because they are just sending JV and Varsity are wrestling in Corydon.

I believe you heard wrong. Several reasons but the top three are:

1. Corydon's website lists them having practice on Friday and no match is listed for Saturday.

2. Evansville Centrals head coach told me he would see me at Mt. Vernon a month ago.

3. Evansville Centrals website does not list any event at Corydon this weekend. They are going to Corydon latter in the year.

Yes, chambers is right. They are sending their varsity to turkey. And I don't know why Mt. Vernon is talking trash. Central doesn't even wrestle them at turkey...

Mt. Vernon is NOT talking trash.  Don't attribute a couple of posts to the town or the team.  There was a question as to what was going on.  I don't know where the rumor started or where MV watcher got his info but it needed to be checked out.  The question has been answered.  Central is sending their varsity down here on Friday and we're glad to have them.

Yes, chambers is right. They are sending their varsity to turkey. And I don't know why Mt. Vernon is talking trash. Central doesn't even wrestle them at turkey...

I am sorry if I was talking trash I know that MT. Vernon doent wrestle Central and I should check my facts. I am truly sorry if I offended anyone I was just saying what I had heard and was a little upset about it. I should not pass on info that I have not checked and I am sorry.

24 hour till the Turkeys are running WILD

LIL' something to think about while you are eating your 4,000 calories....except for those that are Rockin and Rollin tommorrow on the mat !

MAT CATS

8 Returning Conference Champions

3 Returning State Qualifiers

2 Triple Crown Winners

Combined 9 ISWA State Championships

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ! ! !

Mt Vernon Mat Cat Results

RD 1 - MTV 63    Evansville Harrison 12

RD 2 - MTV 60    Tell City 18

RD 3 - MTV 77    Tecumseh 0

RD 4 - MTV 62    Evansville North 18

Looking forward for Satuday

Mt. Vernon lost a couple matches to Harrison? Did Mt. Vernon forfeit 2 weights or what? I thought they would shut out Harrison.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.