NCAA Pick 'ems 2024 (post your picks here)

3 hours ago, BrodyHardcastle said:

anyone join mineos league on wrestlestat?Had a 1,000 points to spend on guys based on their seeding.  Lots of people entered so doubt I see a dollar but worth a shot!

IMG_2935.png

IMG_2936.png

I did a couple other contests on wrestlestat, but not his.

On 3/19/2024 at 12:09 PM, UncleJimmy said:

125 Peterson 16

133 Arujau 6

141 Woods 3

149 Gomez 6

157 Chittum 14

165 Carr 4

174 Starocci 9 (Wildcard)

184 Keckeison 1

197 Brooks 1

285 Feldman 9

Thanks for doing this! Can't wait to take @TeamGarcia bananas.

We both swung and missed on Peterson. He was impressive at Big 10s.

I see you took a big hit at 157 too.... 

@TeamGarcia Goes 10 for 10!!!!

Edited by Mattyb

4 hours ago, Jcjcjc said:

125: Ramos (4)

133: Vito (6)

141: Sergio (8)

149: Gomez (6)

157: Andonian (12)

165: Carr (3)

174: Starocci (9) wc

184: Keckheisen (1)

197: Brooks (1)

285: Slavikouski (13)

As Mattyb said, you posted after about 6 weights had already wrestled the first round. Ha!

If you win, you get no cash prizes and you have the requirement of posting an apologetic video explaining how you had no idea what was happening during those 2 hours. 😁

51 minutes ago, maligned said:

As Mattyb said, you posted after about 6 weights had already wrestled the first round. Ha!

If you win, you get no cash prizes and you have the requirement of posting an apologetic video explaining how you had no idea what was happening during those 2 hours. 😁

@malignedThat sounds like a reasonable consequence for @Jcjcjc.  What is the punishment for the tattletale, @Mattyb?  I know my wife has consequences for students who tattle on classmates in her 3rd grade class.

6 minutes ago, TrueRegionFan said:

@malignedThat sounds like a reasonable consequence for @Jcjcjc.  What is the punishment for the tattletale, @Mattyb?  I know my wife has consequences for students who tattle on classmates in her 3rd grade class.

I might have to consider no cash prize punishments also for both of you for tattling, you're right. I try not to get in the middle of these County/Region play fights though.

1 hour ago, TrueRegionFan said:

Snitching Jimmy Butler GIF by The Ringer
Some stole my phone!!!! ….. I’m sorry all. I got it back now. 🤥

Edited by Mattyb

4 hours ago, Mattyb said:

We both swung and missed on Peterson. He was impressive at Big 10s.

I see you took a big hit at 157 too.... 

@TeamGarcia Goes 10 for 10!!!!

Fellas … if you didn’t pick #12 at 157 Andonian “the funk” you haven’t watched NCAA Nationals past few years and as I type this he knocks off #5 seed . 

Edited by TeamGarcia

11 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

Fellas … if you didn’t pick #12 at 157 Andonian “the funk” you haven’t watched NCAA Nationals past few years and as I type this he knocks off #5 seed . 

Wanted to pick him, but he's looked rough this year due to injuries. Hasn't looked like himself for weeks. Glad to see he's more healthy now and back to his funky ways, definitely one of the most fun guys to watch in college. 

13 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

I couldn't do it...him getting destroyed multiple times this year was too impressed on my brain. But you only have to be healthy and resemble your best once a year for all to be redeemed.

I know he’s Clutch in March, ACC Rival Ed Scott is up next . We’ll see here in a few hours if the Funk Clutch Freak shows out . He did get hammered by Scott at ACC Championships. 14-5 Major . 

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Wanted to pick him, but he's looked rough this year due to injuries. Hasn't looked like himself for weeks. Glad to see he's more healthy now and back to his funky ways, definitely one of the most fun guys to watch in college. 

4 minutes ago, maligned said:

I couldn't do it...him getting destroyed multiple times this year was too impressed on my brain. But you only have to be healthy and resemble your best once a year for all to be redeemed.

11 hours ago, Ahap88 said:

Does anyone have all 10 in the quarters?  I have 9, I'm sure there are a bunch of others?

4 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

I'm not doing well here or anywhere else. I've only got 7 in the quarters.

I won this one last year and came close to winning the main open pool on WrestleStat. I'm bottom half in 4 pools like this right now. Whoops!

27 minutes ago, TeamGarcia said:

125- Figs ✅ called it  

157- Andonian ✅ Mr. March Clutch Funk Freak takes out #4 Scott 

Ritchie Figs!!!

You and I are on a collision course at 184 & 285, my friend. 👍

7 hours ago, TeamGarcia said:

1 hour ago, TeamGarcia said:

125- Figs ✅ called it  

157- Andonian ✅ Mr. March Clutch Funk Freak takes out #4 Scott 

Can the don of collegiate wrestling pickems also say that Ramos will win bloodround? Please?