Where is next year’s big tens at?

8 hours ago, Ahap88 said:

I was told Northwestern by the guys I sat next to at the Big10s this weekend. Unofficial, but claimed to know.

It's official. Northwestern in 2025; Penn St. in 2026 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pennlive.com/penn-state-wrestling/2024/03/penn-state-wrestler-carter-starocci-earns-at-large-bid-to-ncaas-nittany-lions-to-host-big-tens-in-2026.html%3foutputType=amp

Tentative rotation:

2024 Maryland
2025 Northwestern

2026 Penn St. (brought back in after only 5 years bc of no-fan covid edition in 2021)
2027 Purdue
2028 Illinois
2029 Wisconsin
2030 Ohio State
2031 Iowa
2032 Indiana
2033 Michigan State
2034 Minnesota
2035 Rutgers
2036 Nebraska
2037 Michigan

Wasn’t sure if Purdue and Northwestern would switch back or stay where they were in the rotation after the last time. Water main break damaged the floor so they let Northwestern take it that year. Also not sure why Penn St. would get to host again already. Luck of the draw. Rutgers, Maryland and Nebraska were put at the end of the rotation and had to wait several years before being able to host. I don’t see the difference. Either way, I’m glad it’s back in the Midwest next year!

3 hours ago, Go Big Blue said:

They allowed Penn State to host again to make up for the revenue lost from their year being no fans allowed due to COVID.  

Poor struggling program, they need all the help they can get. 🙄

• 2 weeks later...