2024 IndianaMat Messageboard Hall of Fame Inductees

Perseverance?  I didn’t see that name nominated.  So I assume that name was included by special acclaim by IndianaMat management, especially since I am seeing 6 names instead of just 5.

1 hour ago, piscis1956 said:

Perseverance?  I didn’t see that name nominated.  So I assume that name was included by special acclaim by IndianaMat management, especially since I am seeing 6 names instead of just 5.

As stated previously this hall of fame is ran by crooked media folks who don't care. All rules are as valuable as the napkin they were written on.

2 hours ago, piscis1956 said:

Oh, yes, now I remember who Perseverance was.  Good choice!

Yes! Mr Allred was a very dynamic man. He lived an amazing life and his journey and words of wisdom made an impact on many of us in our wrestling community. Mr Allred was wise beyond his years. He counseled me on multiple occasions and his words were from somewhere not of this earth. He was a very spiritual man who meant every word he said. 

He is and always will be missed by us all. I will be rooting hard for his son this weekend!!!