UPDATED STATE CHAMP PICKS

30 minutes ago, Fanoffans said:

Yet, he is the only one scrutinized.  Not the parents who came on the mat, not the same gesture last year, just him. Interesting take.

Hes the man in the arena, I'm saying rest isn't happening if the man in the arena actions are different. 

I didn't see gesture last year, but that video has gone viral from this last weekend and not ok. But hey he is the one that has to be ok with how he acted and live with it and no one else. If anyone thinks thats okay I'm sorry, but it's not. 

Edited by jshep86

1 hour ago, jshep86 said:

Hes the man in the arena, I'm saying rest isn't happening if the man in the arena actions are different. 

I didn't see gesture last year, but that video has gone viral from this last weekend and not ok. But hey he is the one that has to be ok with how he acted and live with it and no one else. If anyone thinks thats okay I'm sorry, but it's not. 

Your agenda is duly noted.

33 minutes ago, Fanoffans said:

Your agenda is duly noted.

4 hours ago, jshep86 said:

Different standard? Pretty sure all should be held to a standard of respect, dignity, and sportsmanship for our youth that look up to and emulate these guys especially an athlete like the W that has been a tremendous athlete that I am sure kids look up to!

Quite the controversial agenda there: respect, dignity, and sportsmanship.

Boyd da baby faced assassin 

Rev- he preaches technique 

Jendreas*I’ll never pick against you again 

Super Solid Shaefer 

Thrine 

Leavell a model of consistency 

Arberry looks ready for D1

Kresja* Uber impressed with this guy

Pellot

Backpack*credit@TeamGarcia Rhinehart 

Lunch-pale Leech

Dream Weaver

Da Clark Twins 

15 hours ago, Johnpsulions said:

Please BE CAREFUL critiquing inappropriate gestures… my post was dismantled for reporting the NEWS

I can make sure none of your posts are ever seen if you would like. One person has already been given a little vacation and I am not afraid to give him friends.

We need to remember these are teenage kids and they will unfortunately do dumb things and things they will eventually regret. They don't need anonymous people on the internet trashing them, at least it won't happen on this website. If there are disciplinary actions that need to be taken that will be handled by coaches, schools, and the IHSAA, not here on IndianaMat.

Ill just post who I believe the Finalist Are, and some of mine can be considered homer picks, but they are not out of the realm of possibility.

106  Malone vs Jones

113  Dickman vs Rioux

120 Jendreas vs Ash

126 Hawkins vs Schaefer

132 Demarco vs Hockaday

138 Leavell vs Ison

144 Reynolds vs Courtney

150 Kresja vs May

157 Cashman vs Pellot

165 Rinehart vs Roudebush

175 Costello vs Russell

190 Henry vs McConnell