EMD to 3A

24 minutes ago, IU89 said:

Delta should bump up if you’re that good. Scared?

What a silly argument-no direction to you...just in general...and I'm only quoting you because you posted last.  I'm not picking on you.  I think Delta wins at least 6 matches, but that's all I can say.  It's so silly that a school that south who really doesn't pay attention to Delta...and a school like Delta doesn't pay attention to EMD, we decide to formulate a "what if" prediction on...unless they're paying attention to each other for certain weight classes...we can't predict remotely accurately what would happen unless we know the "weak classes" per team...everybody knows the studs and can guess there, but winning the dual meet comes down to whose "weakest links" are stronger.

Just now, nkraus said:

What a silly argument-no direction to you...just in general...and I'm only quoting you because you posted last.  I'm not picking on you.  I think Delta wins at least 6 matches, but that's all I can say.  It's so silly that a school that south who really doesn't pay attention to Delta...and a school like Delta doesn't pay attention to EMD, we decide to formulate a "what if" prediction on...unless they're paying attention to each other for certain weight classes...we can't predict remotely accurately what would happen unless we know the "weak classes" per team...everybody knows the studs and can guess there, but winning the dual meet comes down to whose "weakest links" are stronger.

And all I mean is this argument would be like saying, "Indiana's 2a champ would beat Missouri's 2a champ!"  Sure, maybe, I don't know.  Would they?  It's all speculation.

8 hours ago, hook and half said:

the year is young, but this is the least interesting topic of 2024.

delta should travel to md to test their skills.  or, they can jump to 4a (like MD) and duke it out with with the big boys.

I heard a rumor they declined an invite to Al smith?? But undefeated records look good in the semis, but battled tested is better under the lights 3x

4 minutes ago, guillotine said:

Ok….maybe i was too confident with my earlier pick.  I will go with Delta by 9. 

I like that 2A MD, Delta and Bellmont based off of the history of those programs. But could be really great duals with strong wrestling communities