Indiana University Wrestle Offs / Indiana Regional Training Center Pre-Season Victory Party - Raffle

Indiana University will be having their annual Wrestle Offs prior to the Indiana RTC Pre-Season Victory Party and Fundraiser on Saturday, October 28th, 2023.  We invite all IU Alumni, Donors, Family, Friends and Fans to help us kick off the 2023-24 Season.  Come join the excitement of the upcoming season!  Take in the wrestle offs, hear about the Indiana RTC Athletes, a Hoosier wrestling preview from Coach Escobedo and learn of upcoming events we have in store for this year!  Wrestle offs are open to all, Tickets are still available for the Pre-Season Victory Party.  Please go to the link below to purchase tickets.

Schedule:

Saturday, October 28th, 2023

3:00PM - 5:00PM - Wrestle offs (Held in Wilkinson Hall, 1151 E. 17th St., Bloomington, IN 47408)

6:00PM - 9:00PM - Pre-Season Victory Party: Social, Dinner, Reverse Raffle and Silent Auction

Program Starts at 7:00PM

Place: Henke Hall of Champions, 701 E. 17th St., Bloomington, IN 47408

To register - Fill out the attached form and mail in or with the RTC link https://indianartc.totalcamps.com/shop/product/249903

For more information please contact:

Brian Anderson

Executive Director

Indiana RTC

765-918-6657

LFTBWC@gmail.com

Pre Season Victory Party and Reverse Raffle.docx

Edited by Bash Wrestling

• Bash Wrestling changed the title to Indiana University Wrestle Offs / Indiana Regional Training Center Pre-Season Victory Party - Raffle
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 3:07 PM, Bash Wrestling said:

Indiana University will be having their annual Wrestle Offs prior to the Indiana RTC Pre-Season Victory Party and Fundraiser on Saturday, October 28th, 2023.  We invite all IU Alumni, Donors, Family, Friends and Fans to help us kick off the 2023-24 Season.  Come join the excitement of the upcoming season!  Take in the wrestle offs, hear about the Indiana RTC Athletes, a Hoosier wrestling preview from Coach Escobedo and learn of upcoming events we have in store for this year!  Wrestle offs are open to all, Tickets are still available for the Pre-Season Victory Party.  Please go to the link below to purchase tickets.

Schedule:

Saturday, October 28th, 2023

3:00PM - 5:00PM - Wrestle offs (Held in Wilkinson Hall, 1151 E. 17th St., Bloomington, IN 47408)

6:00PM - 9:00PM - Pre-Season Victory Party: Social, Dinner, Reverse Raffle and Silent Auction

Program Starts at 7:00PM

Place: Henke Hall of Champions, 701 E. 17th St., Bloomington, IN 47408

To register - Fill out the attached form and mail in or with the RTC link https://indianartc.totalcamps.com/shop/product/249903

For more information please contact:

Brian Anderson

Executive Director

Indiana RTC

765-918-6657

LFTBWC@gmail.com

Pre Season Victory Party and Reverse Raffle.docx 14.13 kB · 50 downloads

I’m there 

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Ok ,so we had the wrestle offs. May be meaning less. Can anyone tell me what the starting line up is going to be? Or who are the starters? 

I was told opens will ultimately decide starting spots. Still a little confused myself. 

On 10/28/2023 at 10:17 PM, Easytofind said:

I was told opens will ultimately decide starting spots. Still a little confused myself. 

I can see this being one criteria ,for starting spots, if wrestlers are pretty even in the room. But more often than not one guy will get get the best of another, most of the time ,practicing. I guess it is like dangling a carrot in front of a horse to keep it going. Baring injuries, coaches know who’s will be out there come Big Ten time.